No announcement yet.

Anyone have trouble playing cds in RR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have trouble playing cds in RR?

For some reason I can only play from my library. I can hit menu and select play mp3/cd but it doesn't give me an option to play directly from cd. I may just be missing something extremely obvious and incredibly embarrassing.

whats a cd?
    PC Components:
    Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
    My work log

Comment

this is a feature that still needs work, but read the FAQs and you'll find out how to make it work.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples
        whats a cd?
        It's the latest and greatest anti-DRM device.
        Progress: 80% - Permanent install left.
        Motion LS800 Tablet PC and dock.
        Vista, Bu-535 GPS, RoadRunner, MPT2006.

Comment

what skin are you using?

Comment

The CF skin has some adder programs that will allow this to work. There are others but I use this one as of now.

Comment

read the cfx skin thread, i think the first post says you have to change a line in one of the ini files or the cd function wont work...

Comment

i have a cd button working in my skin by saving any playlist from a cd then when you press this button again later it reloads the playlist but because the cd is different it loads whatever cd is in.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfChick22
                  i have a cd button working in my skin by saving any playlist from a cd then when you press this button again later it reloads the playlist but because the cd is different it loads whatever cd is in.
                  thats a good idea, i never listen to actual CD's and when im "reviewing" a new CD im usualy on my laptop, so ive failed to include support for it in my skins. But this sounds like a pretty straight forward way to do it.

now let me see if i can find one of these CD things to test this out.
                  01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                  01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                  mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

ive had my ex in there and bring cds with him and theres no way of playing them and then there is the chance of others doing it too so I added one small button that does the job, not ott but fills a need

Comment

Working...
                    X