Problem with Girder and RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Girder and RR

I downloaded the girder file in the sticky.. Sometimes when I hit my programmed "Next" and "Previous" keys RR will go to next / previous song and then sometimes it will FAST FORWARD / REWIND the song?? I even changed it from being "RRNEXT" to just "NEXT".

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Current Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro

Second Vehicle: Sold it :( 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

First Vehicle: 2003 Ford Ranger

Did you remove powermate.exe from the startup?
    Check out my install pics; http://mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70842

Comment

Huh? From what startup?

Comment

what is the device you are using? Is it a powermate?
        2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
        2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
        Sound Stage
        Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Originally posted by tbird2340
          Huh? From what startup?
          Sorry, I assumed that you were using a powermate.
          Check out my install pics; http://mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70842

Comment

No, it's a Jensen steering wheel remote with a serial IR device.

Comment

are you sending ONLY "RRNEXT" or are you sending any commands before it like: "MYCMD||RRNEXT" ? RRNEXT/PREV should always switch songs, unless you're executing them in a "repeat" state -- which should not happen in girder unless you're sending out a command with a "!" in front of it.
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I downloaded the gml file in the sticky. I then did "learn event" for the Audio > Audio Commands > Rrnext and Rrprev.

It would skip through like 4 or 5 songs so I then changed the "Antirepeat wait time [ms]" to 500.

Comment

Originally posted by tbird2340
                  I downloaded the girder file in the sticky.. Sometimes when I hit my programmed "Next" and "Previous" keys RR will go to next / previous song and then sometimes it will FAST FORWARD / REWIND the song?? I even changed it from being "RRNEXT" to just "NEXT".

Any ideas?

Thanks!
                  Your not alone, i recently started having the same problem. Im gonna try to use an older version of RR to see if its a problem with the new RR.

Comment

I have the same steering wheel device. I am having problems setting this up aswell. I have the remote working fine in Frodoplayer but i cant seem to figure out how to get RR to accept the commands. Can someone help?

Thanks
                    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

here's something you can try, instead of using the RRNEXT/RRPREV commands defined in the GML file.. you can set the command to execute: "exec RRNEXT" and "exec RRPREV" -- the exec.exe application is provided in RR's binary package.. this should at least give you an alternative to try.
                      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
                      X