Installed Centrafuse 1.6, now messed up fonts in RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installed Centrafuse 1.6, now messed up fonts in RR

I wanted to check out Centrafuse 1.6 so i installed it on my machine. When i turned RR back on (Using the CFX skin) i noticed that the time and track fonts had changed. They are almost a cartoonish font now.

Has this happened to anyone else? Should i just reinstall?
    Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

you're probably missing the Arial Narrow font now.. and the system is replacing it with Comic Sans MS because you don't have that one.. you can probably just install the font and be done with it.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Why should help you, traitor?

Comment

Knowledge > patriotism. Like it or not, if centrafuse or any other application performed better than RR at the given price point, I would jump over. I'm quite happy with RR and use it daily but I also like to have a knowledge base of whats out there.
        Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

Terrorist!

Comment

Working...
          X