Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get the OSK to send ENTER without exiting the OSK screen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get the OSK to send ENTER without exiting the OSK screen?

I have just made a new OSK (using the new feature in the new RR) for use in iGuidance but I need to be able to send ENTER without having the OSK close. Is this possible? Simply sending an {ENTER} command using SENDKEY doesn't work as the ENTER needs to be sent to a sub-window of iGuidance (a dialogue box). I simply need a key on my OSK which sends ENTER (ASCII 013) and nothing more.

LLOYDY
    - My 2003 E46 BMW 318Ci Completed Install
    - Simplistique RoadRunner skin download
    - Team QuidGrid.com on the 2006 Mongol Rally

Try using activate first.. "ACTIVATE;<DIALOGTITLE>||SENDKEY;{ENTER}" you can also try to make a KEY button (defined with the K definition found in the OSK screens), those will actually send the ASCII code you define in them..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Tried the ASCII code already - it doesn't seem to work (code 013 is that right?). Also, the dialogue title changes all the time so the activate also doesn't work. Only thing that does work is activating using the class namee - but the classname is the ol' 32770 so god knows how many things this will cock up after a few embedded apps have run!

Is there something I'm doing wrong or anything else you can suggest?

LLOYDY
      - My 2003 E46 BMW 318Ci Completed Install
      - Simplistique RoadRunner skin download
      - Team QuidGrid.com on the 2006 Mongol Rally

Comment

Working...
      X