X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two question about weather

I have two problem:
    1. What I do for weather icon visible?
    2. Why I view 3? C but not 3o C? (I don't view sign degree)

Please, help.
    Attached Files

update your rr.exe
    2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
      update your rr.exe
      I have a last version, 06.04.2006.

Comment

it works for me - so i do not know
        Attached Files
        2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck
          it works for me - so i do not know
          Where placemant a icon of sun, clouds and other?

Comment

1-Check that you have the Weather folder with all the icons in it directly under RR's folder.
            2-The "o" symbol may not showing right because your Windows regional settings may be set to a locale (i.e. russian) which has a font that can't display that character. The only suggestion is to change the font used or change the Regional Settings.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
              1-Check that you have the Weather folder with all the icons in it directly under RR's folder.
              2-The "o" symbol may not showing right because your Windows regional settings may be set to a locale (i.e. russian) which has a font that can't display that character. The only suggestion is to change the font used or change the Regional Settings.
              O!
              The first item i fixed, but second Question: the "o" symbol get from Weather.com, or output by RR? In any locale correct output symbol with code "00B0". You are used it, or another code?

Comment

that symbol comes from weather.com.. did you try different font/settings as I suggested ?
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                  that symbol comes from weather.com.. did you try different font/settings as I suggested ?
                  Yes, in english mode all correct, but in this case don't work some russian app. But can You make replace this symbol at next version?

Comment

Working...
                  X