Can roadrunner be full screen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can roadrunner be full screen?

Is there anyway to make RR full screened? Also, when I enter my music path, C:/Documens and settings/ownrt/my documents/music , it does not work.

Originally posted by black06stang
    Is there anyway to make RR full screened? Also, when I enter my music path, C:/Documens and settings/ownrt/my documents/music , it does not work.
    Is that just a typo in this post?
    Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

RR is full screened.
      ???
      If you have a weird resolution, go to RRConfig and in there there is a drop down menu for resolution to run at. Enter or pick whatever resolution your screen is.

Is that not what you meant?
      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

I know some programs don't like the spaces in file/folder names, so if you can make the directories just off your main drive, so C:/Music/. I don't know if RR accepts spaces in folders, but something to try.
        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

I just REALLY, REALLY hope you guys are NOT using / (forward slash) on your music path setting..
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

lol. Whoopsie. I'm not, but I typoed. That would definately make a difference!

But no, I use \ and don't have a problem. I would like to thank you guino for a great piece of software! I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster
              I would like to thank you guino for a great piece of software! I love it.
              Maybe next winter I'll crash at your place in colorado for some quality snowboarding... hehehe (just kidding)
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

SNOW!!!! I can't wait until it starts snowing again... only 4 more months!

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster
                  SNOW!!!! I can't wait until it starts snowing again... only 4 more months!
                  You actually get snow in september there ? I definitely live in the wrong place..
                  Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

We actually get our heaviest snow in September/October and then again in April/May. I live around +8000ft, so we usually get snow whenever it rains downtown. I love it here! (When it snows that is, otherwise, too hot but not humid)

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                      I just REALLY, REALLY hope you guys are NOT using / (forward slash) on your music path setting..
                      lol, didn't even notice that one
                      Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

Originally posted by black06stang
                        I have a 640x480 res and couldn't get it to display right (even using the drop down in config). Turned out it was a skin problem. Go into the skin directory and edit the General.ini file. Change the lines Showwidth and Showheight to 640 and 480 and it should be all good.

I am having the same problem with my music though. Anyone know the cure?
                        VIA M10000
                        512Mb RAM
                        30Gb 2.5" HDD
                        Bluetooth, 802.11g, GPS
                        Silverstone USB DAC
                        Consult (ODB)
                        CarTFT K500
                        Carnetix P1290
                        NLited XP with Road Runner and MapMonkey

Comment

did you install winamp ? Please read the install FAQ.
                          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
                          X