Problem with DIRECTION indicator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with DIRECTION indicator

The DIRECTION indicator on my system is showing not the next turn but the turn after that (one turn too far ahead)... What i mean is if the next turn is Left and the one after that is Right, then MapMonkey/Destinator shows a Left turn, but DIRECTION indicator shows Right turn...

If i change the following line in modMMDirections.bas:
    NextManeuvertype = .ManeuverType(CLng(MM_CurrentManeuver + 1))
    and remove the + 1 it works as it should.

Is it only my system or has anybody else seen this?

This is with Scandinavian map and Metric/International settins (km/h)

Anyone ???

Comment

I don't think there's a lot of people using this feature. If you use it and think it's wrong, I can easily fix it with whatever you tell me it's right.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I believe somebody mentioned this problem. RR always shows one turn ahead of MM. Don't quote me on this though. I don't use MM so I don't know for sure.
        iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
        CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

When I used MM I have the same problem....I resolved it changed to Freedrive :|

Comment

Guino, just remove the +1 on the line (see first post), this has been working great since I changed it...

Comment

Guino, can you please change the following line in modMMDirections.bas:

NextManeuvertype = .ManeuverType(CLng(MM_CurrentManeuver + 1))

Please remove the "+ 1" to get MM direction indicator working, the line should read:

NextManeuvertype = .ManeuverType(CLng(MM_CurrentManeuver))

Comment

I'll remove it as soon as I have a chance.. Thanks.
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
                X