Vis and RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vis and RR

I'm having a Vis and RR issue which is driving me up the wall! Please could somebody help?

When I click the Vis button within RR (using BlueS skin), the milkdrop applet does embed ok to the skin. The problem starts when I want it to show full screen. I double tap embedded vis which shows the vis full screen but then immediately minimizes and maximizes continually!!

I'm running the latest version of RR and winamp 5.21. Everthing else works great and love the skin too (http://www.mobile-effects.com/module...etails&tid=130)

Anybody, please.....?

Comment

I would first change the viz to use AVS, and see if you get the same behaviour. I suspect it has something to do with the visualisation options for Milkdrop, and can only suggest you play around with the options through Winamp.

Good Luck

regards
      KPJUK
      M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
      DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

Milkdrop has an option to use a Fake fullscreen mode that may fix your problem.

KPJUK
        M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
        DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

Working...
        X