Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR problem?? with new update

Ok...

I've been using RR for months and months now. For some reason, its giving me a headache now!!

everytime i change a track to a next song, my volume goes down to like 5% or sometimes 0%. It does this EVERYTIME

AND

i set the settings where i just want it to show the FILENAME without using the ID3 and stuff from winamp. But when i set it and open up RR, it just shows the Title of the song, not the artist and title.

Before this update, my computer was working great. Now, i just dont know what's going on

Ok....my setup is as follows:

1. After Reformatting my CarPuter and installing all neccessary Drivers, I install RR
    2. Updated RR to 5.2.06 version
    3. set ConFig in RR - sound control by WAVE (for some reason, i see 2 wave in the drop down list. I chose the first one)
    4. Set 5.1 sound in my sound settings.
    5. Open RR and play a song. volume starts off at like 20%
    6. Press Next song, volume jumps up to 30%, which is annoying
    7. I changed volume back to 10 %, press next song and volume jumps back to 30%

????? I DONT GET IT

AND with the ID3 tag, i cant get RR to display the Name of the Files instead of reading the Mp3 TAG.

omg, should i reformat my computer and start all over again? i really dont want to because of the updates windows have. It takes FOREVER!

anyone else experiencing this?

Comment

You probably saved a default preset in winamp (which is being loaded everytime you switch songs without a saved preset).

Please open winamp alone and see if the problem occurs. There's nothing in RR that would possibly change the volume between songs, not unless you added a command to do such thing. Either that or you have some funky plugin/settings.

Easiest thing is to uninstall/remove winamp completely, then make sure its folder is not there anymore then re-install it.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
      X