winamp play video in music mode?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winamp play video in music mode?

hi all, i want to be able to go to the music part of road runner, and scroll through my list of music. however, some of my music, i have taken out and replaced with a music video. i went to config, and added all the extra extensions for RR to find these videos. no problem. it finds them and plays them. -the problem is, im not sure how to embed the 'winamp video' screen (winspector window: winampvideochild) in instead of the visualization. or if i could have it automatically switch between video (when it is available) and a visualization, that would definitely be wicked cool. thanks

if you're willing to give up visualization support, you can simply replace the AUDIO command for a custom LOAD command with that window title to embed and it should altomatically embed it when the video window shows up. The only problem is the aspect ratio will not be controlled according to your screen's size.

You can look up the LOAD command in skin commands.txt ... there are other ways to make this work, but require a little more researching and customization.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by tundra2000
      hi all, i want to be able to go to the music part of road runner, and scroll through my list of music. however, some of my music, i have taken out and replaced with a music video. i went to config, and added all the extra extensions for RR to find these videos. no problem. it finds them and plays them. -the problem is, im not sure how to embed the 'winamp video' screen (winspector window: winampvideochild) in instead of the visualization. or if i could have it automatically switch between video (when it is available) and a visualization, that would definitely be wicked cool. thanks
      Several options are available and I assume a couple others we haven't thought of yet with the newest version of RR. Check these threads:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ighlight=video

Cheers
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Originally posted by tundra2000
        If you use the latest RoadRunner release (5-2), use Video mode to play those music video instead.
        Open RR.ini and set this flag.
        useDualMon = true
        This option allow you to play video and able to switch to other (non-audio mode) screen like GPS.
        2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
        89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
        Y2K Accord Dell GX150
        RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
        EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
        X