Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Integrated voice control in RR - MM help

Hi all,

I am using the integrated voice control in RR, and it works well (within RR), however when I use voice prompts in MapMonkey, the commands appears to be sent correctly, but MM does not respond. I verified that all applications are the latest ver, correctly installed and in the right location. I also defined hotkeys in MM which work with keyboard strokes. I searched this forum extensively and could not find anybody else with this problem. For example, if I am in the MM screen and speak "history" I get the attached dialoge box, which seems correct, but nothing happens. Any suggestions?

Thanks all for the great work and support.

RRG
    Attached Files

Do you have the 'Enable Plugin Support' checked in the MM configuration? Or check the Settings.ini for:

[Plugins]
    //Allow custom apps to interact with the frontend?
    Enabled=Yes
    ListenPort=9913

Do the buttons in your MM skin work? these commands work the same as a button in RR.

Let me know

Comment

whodwho,

Yup, that did the trick. MM by default set the ListenPort value to 0. Changing it to 9113 got it working. Many thanks.

RRG

Comment

Originally posted by rrgcsfb
        whodwho,

Yup, that did the trick. MM by default set the ListenPort value to 0. Changing it to 9113 got it working. Many thanks.

RRG
        No issue, have fun

let me know how it works

Comment

Working...
        X