How to use equalizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use equalizer

Can some one tell me how I can make the equalizer to work in a skin :?

I use the Mauri Skin.

And there i can see different buttons (Rock, Video,House,Amb)
    Problems is that wen I press one of those nothing happens.

Slide above don't move at all. The only one tha works is MY

I asked Mauri I can get this to wrk and he point me on the readme file. I did this but I just don't understand how to make this to work.

I suppose that I need to able the EQ function in Winamp.But I don't know for sure.

ansomeone explam me how this can work
    Gods right foot!!

Renault Grand Espace 3.5 V6

First off all u have to enable the EQ in Winamp,

After that, go into the Mixer Screen, set the EQ as u like and PRESS AND HOLD the button, you want to assign the settings to, for at least 3 seconds.

Than do the next settings, and so on. After that you will see when pressing the buttons for Rock, Pop, etc. the settings will change.
    2+2=Quattro

Audi S6 2.2 Turbo

RNS-E Headunit
    Helix HX400=AXTON Amp
    Audi Doorspeakers and 15" JBL in Sparewheel Hole
    19" Alutec Alloys, ABT-Silencer, FK-Suspension

Comment

Okay

But is there no way I can use the presets from wimamp :?
      Gods right foot!!

Renault Grand Espace 3.5 V6

Comment

If I remember correctly each of the buttons on the mixer screen uses a preset. (Or saves it when you hold the button) So if you replace those presets with ones you want from Winamp you're all set.

Comment

Originally posted by dbassix
          First off all u have to enable the EQ in Winamp,After that, go into the Mixer Screen, set the EQ as u like and PRESS AND HOLD the button, you want to assign the settings to, for at least 3 seconds.
          That bit I did not know....

Heres some presets some one gave me on here....

Terran
          Attached Files
          My Project Site

Comment

You can only use the presets from winamp with the auto-load preset feature of winamp. There are functions in RR to turn the auto load of presets (in winamp) on/off but I do not know of any skin using this functions.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
              You can only use the presets from winamp with the auto-load preset feature of winamp. There are functions in RR to turn the auto load of presets (in winamp) on/off but I do not know of any skin using this functions.
              Not sure Guino but MC2.0 might.... CDR will confirm it to you if you need to know for certain.... in fact that may be where I got these presets from in the first place.

Terran
              My Project Site

Comment

Arg.. this is why we need a Wiki.

Comment

Working...
                X