1 for Guino.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 for Guino.

Hi Guino,any chance you could change RR to support transparent displays in Phoco??

What i mean by this is display phone list and Manual number and write sms without an RGB background color ( currently you have to select foreground and background and can't position these windows over effects )

Sorry if i'm missing some thing and this is already possable,i can't find any skin thats done this.

Thanks in advance.
    P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Bump
    P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

I believe this is a limitation of VB controls.
      iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
      CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Well in that case is there anyway to use a custom label in rr ( auto-it script and passing back and forth )didn't you do that for something??

Comment

i have AutoIT reading a RR label and then sending it back as a custom label

Comment

Ash i hate to be a pain but i don't understand this stuff,do you understand what it is i'm trying to Achieve? and if so could you help me sort it out??

Comment

Happy to help, but I haven’t been following your threads but I have noticed that you have been posting lots I presume all around the same problem.

I will PM you my email, so you can give me a good description of what your are after.

Comment

I do not understand the meaning of this thread. The Phone list CAN be transparent just like the playlist. There's a limitation of the Text entry field not being transparent -- it's way too much code to make it transparent.
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                  There's a limitation of the Text entry field not being transparent
                  That was what i meant.

Comment

Would any 1 like to demo how this is done,either i'm going crazy or (dare i say it)1 of us is wrong.

Here is the line of code for the PB entry's:

/, P, x, y, w, h, File Color R;RGB, G, B, Directory Color R;RGB, G, B, Selected Color R;RGB, G, B, Font Color R;RGB, G, B, TRS, Font;FONT, Font Name
                    P01,29,156,350,87,0,0,0,000,000,000,119,132,122,0, 0,0,TRUE,32,"Nokian"

HOW can it be transparent if it asks for an RGB??

Comment

ALL lists in RR are transparent and ALL ignore the backcolor parameter.
                      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I fully understand the question and the anwser is yes. Here is a picture of it in action:

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_29.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	2255419
                        To Download this skin and assist in it's making go here.... The Skin Skin

Here is the code used for the play list. According to guino you can do the same thing with PB lists also.

Code:
                        /, S, x, y, w, h, forecolor R;RGB, G, B, backcolor R;RGB, G, B, played color R;RGB, G, B, selected color R;RGB, G, B, select color R;RGB, G, B, trs, font size;FONT, font name
                        S,296,112,502,286,0,64,128,0,255,255,0,0,0,0,64,128,0,255,255,TRUE,22,"ChickenScratch AOE"
                        APPS:
                        "RR CD Drive Monitor"

Skins:
                        Download the "MAS" beta here...
                        New! The Skin Skin community project.

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                          The Phone list CAN be transparent just like the playlist. There's a limitation of the Text entry field not being transparent -- it's way too much code to make it transparent.
                          Guino,Would it would be any easier to code for a background image for text entry box's (instead of,or in addition to the RGB color?? so i could just specify an image.
                          Then i could copy the image area the text box covers and achieve a transparent effect.

Comment

The problem is that TEXT field inputs in Windows GDI are very limited and do not offer transparency. I'd need a ton of UNSTABLE code just to make it transparent. The only way to make it transparent would be to make it a LABEL, which means you'd loose the ability to type directly to it with a keyboard AND you would not have a cursor AND you'd not be able to copy/paste to/from it.
                            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

yup, Windows text field inputs don't support transparency nor background images.

PITA for me when writting apps, too. Sometimes I have to simulate it by having the user type in another textbox and updating the content on a label.
                              iGMon - Integration between iGuidance and Road Runner
                              CFX - Skin for Road Runner

Comment

Working...
                              X