Ctrlexec, Up, Down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ctrlexec, Up, Down

Hey guys. I found a thread mentioning this problem, but no solution.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...=control+focus

So, can someone complete this analogy for me?

CTRLDOWN is to DOWN as CTRLEXEC is to (BLANK)

SELDL||CTRLEXEC doesn't work
    nor does SETDL||CTRLEXEC

(by the way, what is the difference between SELPL and SETPL anyway?)

Thanks again,

Brian
    What I've been listening to
    What I've been driving

CTRLEXEC will execute "SELECT" in audio_browser.skin and skin_browser.skin
    CTRLEXEC will execute "PLAY" in any playlist
    CTRLEXEC will execute "LAUNCH" in launch.skin

Other than that, the only "slight" difference is that if you use CTRLEXEC on a FOLDER in either on the audio or video browser, it will display the folder first ("BROWSE"), then execute "SELECT" when used on a file.

All of the above only works when the LIST is selected. If you just want to make a keyboard association for controlling a list, I can add something for that.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

If you just want to make a keyboard association for controlling a list, I can add something for that.

That's what I need to do. When issuing a ctrlexec command to a screen that has many controls, including a directory list, I need the ctrlexec command to be sent to the directory list, regardless of what control is selected, unless there is a way to morph a custom command based on what tier of the directory structure I am in. I suppose I could do this with a variable, but it could get messy. I.E. top level directory command is mapped to browse, low level it's mapped to select.

On a related note, is there a way to remove focus from a RR button, or move the mouse within RR to keep it from selecting a button? I have a touchscreen, and when I click a button on a screen, when the next screen loads, the mouse cursor will stay in the position it was, highlighting the button in the current position on the new screen.

Thanks
      What I've been listening to
      What I've been driving

Comment

Working...
      X