Copliot and on screen keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copliot and on screen keyboard

Is there anyway to embed copolit into RR. I mean when u turn on Copliot using the Zot skin, the planning modes comes up and it stay there while the guidance mode is in the background. Anyway to make it go away and work correctly. Also when i click the back button on the navi screen to go back to main menu and click on Navi again, Copliot disappear. Is there a way to make resume where it left off and not have a blank screen. Also when i use the internet the Keyboard function does not work. I type in the word I want to search for and hit enter but nothing happen.

For all I know, copilot will not embed on any application, this the reason why it will go on top or behind other screens.

This may sound silly, but are you connected to the internet at all ? the only two functions the keyboard is intended for are:
    -open a URL
    -type stuff on a page

There's not "search" funcion I'm aware of -- if you're trying to search using FireFox's search box, it prob. won't work because of the way firefox handles focus. You can definitely open GOOGLE and type in some text to search though.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Yes i am on the internet. I mean like if I am in google and i click on the google search. Use the onscreen keyboard and type something in. It doesn't go into the search screen. Just blank. And as for copilot i am not trying to embed it into RR I just want it to not to go blank when i hit back. I want to it to be able to be available for me when i click on navigation and not have to load it all over again. You know what i mean. Any help appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by tn6478
        Yes i am on the internet. I mean like if I am in google and i click on the google search. Use the onscreen keyboard and type something in. It doesn't go into the search screen. Just blank. And as for copilot i am not trying to embed it into RR I just want it to not to go blank when i hit back. I want to it to be able to be available for me when i click on navigation and not have to load it all over again. You know what i mean. Any help appreciated.
        The best way for you if you not trying to embedd Copilot is to make a button in RR to minimize it, the you have full screen copilot running, if you need RR maximize it.

Comment

Yeah i am going to try out the alt tabber program. But I would rather a function be embedded in the skin where i can just click on go back and it just switch to rr and click on navi and it goes to copilot but when u click on navi isnt there a way to make that but search to see if 1: copliot is open and just maximize it and not just reload the program all over

Comment

Working...
          X