little idea for RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• little idea for RR

Why don't make a volume control automatic with the speed of car?
    you can use the gps speed indicator (freedrive!) for control speed volume.
    50km/h----15% volume
    70km/h----20% volume
    120km/h----40% volume

idea for car cabriolet! Or for engine more power!
    but it work only when use gps!
    Sorry for my bad english.

Hello,

read this:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ght=gps+volume

Ti-ejtsch

Comment

Ops...
      thanks!
      but is difficult!
      I will try to modify the chuck skin. But ago all rr or it needs a sw on purpose? On the situated one of Skippy I do not find it

Comment

Skippy changes ARE in the current RR. The config settings never made it to the Config tool though.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

How difficult would it be to adjust sound based upon the level of non-audio system/non-roadrunner sound? For example, the decibells of engine/exhaust/road sound that are picked-up by a mike that is mounted at floor level, could drive an increase in sound system/roadrunner volume.

Comment

Originally posted by waltersaegir
            How difficult would it be to adjust sound based upon the level of non-audio system/non-roadrunner sound? For example, the decibells of engine/exhaust/road sound that are picked-up by a mike that is mounted at floor level, could drive an increase in sound system/roadrunner volume.
            A lot of GM cars have that on their stock radio, as Bose HU does as well... I've never done any kind of audio recording application before so I have no clue as to what it would take.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

My guess is that a simple first pass functionality would not be that difficult to implement and would be clearly beneficial. Beyond that, further intellegent noise frequency analysis and rr/sound volume adjustment could be added.

Maybe once I get past the non-functional rr volume control under Windows Vista, this could be a fun project.

Comment

Working...
              X