No announcement yet.

is there a problem with the new flash or what?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a problem with the new flash or what?

I reformatted my computer and reinstalled. Added the newest flashplayer as normal and now no flash in rr works. I think i remember readin there was a problem with the newest one but i'm not sure. Is there a problem and if so can i delete the active x and install flash 7 (which i have on my home pc now) Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Hi Sonicxtacy02,

Check the Faq, I have recently had a similiar problem, and the Flash, high CPU faq in helped me sort out my problems. I think you need to get rid of Flash9.ocx, and replace it with Flash8.ocx, the download is in the thread. I also had to change the color depth on my MII to 16 bit, to get off 100% CPU all the time. I now stay in the high 90's, but the MII is still responsive. It's amazing that a few k's worth of flash files can cause so much activity. I also had to edit the flash files and drop the frame rate to 2 a second to help out.

Thanks go to Chuck for bringing that one to my attention.

M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
    DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......