Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Feature Request: All indicators report values

Related to this post http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82411

i'm in the mist of doin some flash work with rr and i've stumbled on a little problem. I'm tryin to control a movie with indicators but i dont know which indicators send return values to the flash movies. Is it possible to make all indicators return values? If not, is there a list somewhere or which indicators do or dont?
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Not sure I follow your question, which indicators are you using ? as far as I can recall, I made no interfacing of RR's indicators and flash as of yet.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

well my flash project is sort of an "alert ticker". the flash would start playing when a certain indicator was turned on. Dynasty mentioned that the "online" indicator reports a value that flash can look for. I havent been able to confirm that but i guess the question is it possible too add the ability for indicators to control a flash movie? So that instead of an "online" .jpg appearing in the skin, my flash movie starts and shows me a custom online label.
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
      X