Bass/Treble controls next to Master Volume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bass/Treble controls next to Master Volume

What control are those tied to? They seem to randomly reset all the way back down to the bottom. I find I have to put them back to where I like them all the time and I can't find how to make my selection permanent.
    Thanks.
    Spent so far: $1,755
    Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
    CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
    Don't mess with Texas.
    It's not nice to pick on retards!

go into rrconfig and change the setting to control the master volume only.
    MII12000 | 512MB PC3200 | 60GB 2.5" Samsung
    M2-ATX 160W PS | SlotLoad DVD/CDRW | BU353 GPS
    7" Lilliput 619 | WinTV | WIFI | Bluetooth
    Audigy2 ZS | HQCT | Kyocera KR1 Mobile Router(3G)
    Roadrunner | LSXvoid | IGuidance 3

My Worklog

Comment

The BASS & TREBLE sliders in the mixer ONLY WORK with soundcards that support the BASS & TREBLE advanced controls -- you can check that in your windows mixer, if it lets you change the BASS/TREBLE then they should also work in RR. If not, the controls in RR won't do anything.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

it doesnt sound like he has a problem since he says he sets them.. he just wants the bass and trebel to hold when he sets it instead of going back to 0. i think. lol..

anyhow i just got a chance to look at rrconfig. change the option under music tab:
        Map Master Volume to Control Line (For Weaker Soundcards):

from All Lines to Master Volume
        MII12000 | 512MB PC3200 | 60GB 2.5" Samsung
        M2-ATX 160W PS | SlotLoad DVD/CDRW | BU353 GPS
        7" Lilliput 619 | WinTV | WIFI | Bluetooth
        Audigy2 ZS | HQCT | Kyocera KR1 Mobile Router(3G)
        Roadrunner | LSXvoid | IGuidance 3

My Worklog

Comment

Thanks guys. I'll give those a try.
          Spent so far: $1,755
          Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
          CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
          Don't mess with Texas.
          It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

Is it possible to chance the Bass/Treble to Front/Bass

In my Soundoptions, i can fade the Front, Rear, Center and Bass Options.

In the RoadRunnerSkinEditor i didn´t found these options.

Comment

It depends on what skin you are using if they are acailable. Some skins simply have the equalizer settings, and some have all of the functions.

As for the skin editor, The treble and bass are under "Sliders"(S) and are labled "BASS" & "TREBLE" respectivly.

Currently I see no "fading" options. You will have to set the fader with your Sound Cards Drivers, or control it with your radio/head unit.
              Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

I´m sorry. Withe "fade" I meant changing the Volume of "Front", "Rear", "Center" and "Bass" ... not fading to the Left oder to the right.

I´m using "ZdGrey.day" and testing XEON, Freedom and Flashdesk.

Maybe I should test it and replace the Option "Bass/Treble" with "Front/Bass" in the RoadRunner Skin Editor ?

Comment

Yes, I understood the fade as being from front to rear. Ballance is left to right. I am not aware of a fade command in RR. I have my RR audio going into my head unit, and control ballance, fader, bass, treble ect from there.
                  Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                  X