Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MasterVolume Problem

Hey everyone,

I´ll try do describe my Problem in English and German and sorry about my english.

English:

Because I had to exchange my components in the car and install everything new, a funny mistake does on RoadRunner, I didn´t had before.

I have installed the system with nLite (Windows XP).

If I start RoadRunner (in the Config I have put as a volume regulator the MasterVolume) is the volume on 0%, however, the played MP3s are audible, as if the regulator stood on 20%.

If I raise now the volume the balance changes funny enough, and only the left canal is headed. I must go every time to the barman and put the balance again concentric.

Can somebody say to me what this could be?

In the RR.ini I have already looked to StartVolume, nothing has however found.

If I put the VolumeRegler on "All Lines" in the Config, the mistake does not appear. That is he registers me with, for example, 50% start immediately and if I regulate the volume, he also changes nothing in the balance.

I don´t know further and hope you can help me.

Deutsch:

Hallo zusammen,

da ich meine Komponenten im Auto tauschen und alles neu installieren musste, tritt ein komischer Fehler bei RoadRunner auf .. den ich vorher nicht hatte.

Ich hab das System mit nLite neu installiert (Windows XP).

Wenn ich RoadRunner starte (in der Config hab ich als VolumenRegler den MasterVolume eingestellt) ist die Lautstärke auf 0%, die abgespielten MP3s sind aber hörbar , als wenn der Regler auf 20% stehen würde.

Erhöhe ich nun die Lautstärke ändert sich komischerweise die Balance, und nur noch der Linke Kanal wird angesteuert. Ich muss also jedesmal in den Mixer gehen und die Balance wieder mittig setzen.

Kann mir jemand sagen was das sein könnte ?

In der RR.ini hab ich schon nach StartVolume geguckt, hab aber nichts gefunden.

Wenn ich aber in der Config den VolumeRegler auf "All Lines" stelle, dann tritt der Fehler nicht auf. Das heisst er zeigt mir beim starten sofort zum Beispiel 50% an und wenn ich die Lautstärke regle, ändert er auch nichts an der Balance.

Ich weiss net weiter und hoffe Ihr könnt mir helfen.

i was thinking at first you might have the volume set to all channels, but you say youve checked all that out..

I would uninstall your sound drivers and road runner etc. and re-install. and see if the problem persists.
    MII12000 | 512MB PC3200 | 60GB 2.5" Samsung
    M2-ATX 160W PS | SlotLoad DVD/CDRW | BU353 GPS
    7" Lilliput 619 | WinTV | WIFI | Bluetooth
    Audigy2 ZS | HQCT | Kyocera KR1 Mobile Router(3G)
    Roadrunner | LSXvoid | IGuidance 3

My Worklog

Comment

Originally posted by yrean View Post
      i was thinking at first you might have the volume set to all channels, but you say youve checked all that out..

I would uninstall your sound drivers and road runner etc. and re-install. and see if the problem persists.
      At First i set, in the config of RoadRunner, the Volume (Map Master Volume to Control Line) to "MasterVolume". After this a have those Problems.

And if i set the Volume in the Config of RoadRunner (Map Master Volume to Control Line) to "All Lines", there is no Problem. But I cant chance different things like Wave and so on.

I uninstalled RoadRunner und installed ist , but nothing changed.

I´ll try to uninstall the Sounddrivers ... maybe i´ll be help

Comment

So ... I found the reason ... it wasn´t the Soundcard.

I replaced the RR.exe with another one, just like from the Xeon Skin and my Problem is away.

But, can someone tell my why ?!? (Mainboard: ASRock K8NF4G-VSTA, with onBoard Soundcard)

Comment

Working...
        X