Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EniCar the RR Clone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EniCar the RR Clone

    Check this

    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...393#post898393
    Enicar the RR Clone main thread : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...-rr-clone.html

    V0.09 is out : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...r-v0-09-a.html

    http://www.enitalp.net

  • #2
    I am unable to run the program. It crashed on me. Checked and edited the .ini file but still no joy. Any idea what's wrong?

    Comment


    • #3
      downloaded it..
      very impressed so far.. runs real fast.
      View My Blog


      Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RS200Z View Post
        I am unable to run the program. It crashed on me. Checked and edited the .ini file but still no joy. Any idea what's wrong?
        have u placed the folder in the same location as the skins loaction in the ini file?
        View My Blog


        Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RS200Z View Post
          I am unable to run the program. It crashed on me. Checked and edited the .ini file but still no joy. Any idea what's wrong?
          When did it crash ?

          in case, send me you ini file. I've done the ini file loading this morning before going racing so peharps it's not bullet proof.

          I think i will make a log in future release to be able to know where people crash (including me), i don't want a software that crash in my car
          Enicar the RR Clone main thread : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...-rr-clone.html

          V0.09 is out : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...r-v0-09-a.html

          http://www.enitalp.net

          Comment


          • #6
            Great Video Player.....

            One thing I can say - is eithe your app or RR this VideoPlayer is one of the first I've tested that loads a .ISO DVD native and starts playing it....

            Guino - I know you will be watching this and this is a great alternative especially for the mention you had for a seperate DVD skin. Might I suggest this player. The fact it needs no Daemon tools at all for ISO's local is NICE!!!!

            I will keep my eyes on the progress here. I crashed immediate because my paths were wrong, fixed that, but tried with LSX and crash so clearly there are port differences......

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kolemieux View Post
              One thing I can say - is eithe your app or RR this VideoPlayer is one of the first I've tested that loads a .ISO DVD native and starts playing it....

              Guino - I know you will be watching this and this is a great alternative especially for the mention you had for a seperate DVD skin. Might I suggest this player. The fact it needs no Daemon tools at all for ISO's local is NICE!!!!

              I will keep my eyes on the progress here. I crashed immediate because my paths were wrong, fixed that, but tried with LSX and crash so clearly there are port differences......
              could you show me your ini that was causing the crash. need to see what user can do and how to avoid crashing.

              For LSX i need to test it. For the moment i've only tested :
              MC2.0
              Star trek
              Mediacar (witch doesn't work well huhuhu, many bugs to fix)
              Bongo (but i'm stuck on the main page as all the button use command i don't support for the instant).

              I think if i can make MC2.0, Mediacar & bongo working as they are very very different in term off skin command i will be good for other skin.
              Enicar the RR Clone main thread : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...-rr-clone.html

              V0.09 is out : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...r-v0-09-a.html

              http://www.enitalp.net

              Comment


              • #8
                Well it was rather easy the crash - I used the stock install u gave and extraced to root. Hence my skin path was wrong - and once I fixed that no problem.... Now on LSX that was immediate so sure that one is deeper in some of the advanced pieces of RR that LS uses in his skinning - he takes it to the limit and great stuff.

                I am diggin this mplayer - and working to get it for now integrated for me as an app in RR and want to ask a favor. Could you tell me what the command line sequence to rid of the DOS/BOX log window is. I have most of this figured out and that is driving me nuts - I hate that verbose logging box and there must be a way to rid of it????? I LOVE the fact it opens an ISO without mounting.

                Please let me know if you could - I suspect you are doing this already. I've reviewed the switches but still seem to be missing it.



                Originally posted by enitalp View Post
                could you show me your ini that was causing the crash. need to see what user can do and how to avoid crashing.

                For LSX i need to test it. For the moment i've only tested :
                MC2.0
                Star trek
                Mediacar (witch doesn't work well huhuhu, many bugs to fix)
                Bongo (but i'm stuck on the main page as all the button use command i don't support for the instant).

                I think if i can make MC2.0, Mediacar & bongo working as they are very very different in term off skin command i will be good for other skin.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Actualy i try to load the lsx skin, get no crash.

                  One thing i forget to mention :

                  when you get the ASSERT_Z message box, you could clic on don't care this assert again & press continue.

                  Next time i will provide a version without assert, more friendly for end user.

                  I don't have the console of mplayer because i use it in slave mode, redirecting the stdin & stdout so the console... is the frontend. didn't try to remove it while using it like a standalone video player. didn't find the way to do it. i will ask the mplayer dev.
                  Enicar the RR Clone main thread : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...-rr-clone.html

                  V0.09 is out : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...r-v0-09-a.html

                  http://www.enitalp.net

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OK - so I am trying with LSX again and have hit that button 20 times but assume it may start at some point so will continue. I installed the LSX (fyi this is LSX VOID 1.5) in the \skins\path.... not just LSX. Actually no - I clicked it about 20 times then the EXE crashed.

                    For the record how are you going to handle Res switch (aka Show Width/Height) like RR does, VIS, Embedded Apps (IG...)

                    I am willing to try this for you but am I missing something with those items? I do like the mplayer concept as I mentioned but what about these other areas that make RR so solid?



                    Originally posted by enitalp View Post
                    Actualy i try to load the lsx skin, get no crash.

                    One thing i forget to mention :

                    when you get the ASSERT_Z message box, you could clic on don't care this assert again & press continue.

                    Next time i will provide a version without assert, more friendly for end user.

                    I don't have the console of mplayer because i use it in slave mode, redirecting the stdin & stdout so the console... is the frontend. didn't try to remove it while using it like a standalone video player. didn't find the way to do it. i will ask the mplayer dev.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kolemieux View Post
                      OK - so I am trying with LSX again and have hit that button 20 times but assume it may start at some point so will continue. I installed the LSX (fyi this is LSX VOID 1.5) in the \skins\path.... not just LSX. Actually no - I clicked it about 20 times then the EXE crashed.

                      For the record how are you going to handle Res switch (aka Show Width/Height) like RR does, VIS, Embedded Apps (IG...)

                      I am willing to try this for you but am I missing something with those items? I do like the mplayer concept as I mentioned but what about these other areas that make RR so solid?
                      Ok need to check the lsx void so.

                      the assert will be gone in next version.

                      Res switch, don't know exactly what do you mean, but if you mean different skin size, it's already done. for vis and ig you will found your answer in the original thread. linked in first msg. And i'm not here to replace RR. So i will not copy all the area.
                      Enicar the RR Clone main thread : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...-rr-clone.html

                      V0.09 is out : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...r-v0-09-a.html

                      http://www.enitalp.net

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I just tested with LSX and yes after quite a few of those - it worked.

                        Umm - understand you are not here to replace. Does that mean that answer is you dont plan to have visualization? or some aspect of that. I know you mentioned native IG control in a thread so again - testing and just mentioning.

                        In the general.ini many people take the native RR skin size and show at 800x600 vs 800x480 which RR handles the res change. This is what I meant by that. LSX aspect seemed way off for me at least.

                        Not sure if at this point there is anything else to test? It will play a video file and audio file but simply mentioned VIS, IG, things like that because I went to test them and they were not configurable or present.

                        Maybe you could explain for us all better.

                        Originally posted by enitalp View Post
                        Ok need to check the lsx void so.

                        the assert will be gone in next version.

                        Res switch, don't know exactly what do you mean, but if you mean different skin size, it's already done. for vis and ig you will found your answer in the original thread. linked in first msg. And i'm not here to replace RR. So i will not copy all the area.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kolemieux View Post
                          I just tested with LSX and yes after quite a few of those - it worked.

                          Umm - understand you are not here to replace. Does that mean that answer is you dont plan to have visualization? or some aspect of that. I know you mentioned native IG control in a thread so again - testing and just mentioning.

                          In the general.ini many people take the native RR skin size and show at 800x600 vs 800x480 which RR handles the res change. This is what I meant by that. LSX aspect seemed way off for me at least.

                          Not sure if at this point there is anything else to test? It will play a video file and audio file but simply mentioned VIS, IG, things like that because I went to test them and they were not configurable or present.

                          Maybe you could explain for us all better.

                          I plan to have visualization, and equalizer as soon as i finish to compile mplayer under visual C++.
                          Hope to start IGuidance integration soon.
                          For now i want to finish skin loading/display, flash support, all audio & video screen.
                          After that i could do my "lightning speed skin loading".
                          Enicar the RR Clone main thread : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...-rr-clone.html

                          V0.09 is out : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...r-v0-09-a.html

                          http://www.enitalp.net

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hopefully you will be able to support most if not all of the RR commands/indicators/labels found in the "Skin Command.txt". Currently it is not working with my customized version of the MC2.0 skin. Commands and labels like TAGARTIST, TAGTITLE, PREV2 are rejected.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RS200Z View Post
                              Hopefully you will be able to support most if not all of the RR commands/indicators/labels found in the "Skin Command.txt". Currently it is not working with my customized version of the MC2.0 skin. Commands and labels like TAGARTIST, TAGTITLE, PREV2 are rejected.
                              Everyday i had more button command & label.
                              So many to add. But one after one i will won unless guino add hundred more in the next version.


                              TODAY : - Label KHZ, KBPS,TAGARTIST,TAGTITLE,TAGTRACKNUMBER,TAGYEAR,TAG ALBUM,TAGGENRE done (pfiuuu)
                              Enicar the RR Clone main thread : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...-rr-clone.html

                              V0.09 is out : http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/soft...r-v0-09-a.html

                              http://www.enitalp.net

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X