Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse drag problem

Hi fellas,
    I have a problem with Roadrunner. Started using it recently as Media Engine was starting to annoy me.
    however I have a problem, whenever I mouse drag (by accident mostly) I get a series of red trails behind the cursor and Roadrunner then freezes so I can't control it. almost as if focus has gone to something else. my only way out is a hard reboot, or sometimes I get luck with task manager.
    I need to stop this somehow else I'll have to stop using roadrunner.
    can anyone help please?
    thanks
    Richard

go to rr config, and disable gestures. that will make the horrible red dots go away...
    Car Pc progress meter:
    [-5%-------------------] Carpc build #2. So far, 20$ deep! I love recycling!

"The car is the closest we will ever come to creating something that is truly alive" -Sir William Lyons
    My worklog

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...sable+gestures
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

thanks guys, Gestures disabled, and RR running nicely,
        just need to find a more intuative skin now, I can't remember what all the buttons do :-(
        cheers
        Richard

Comment

i personally like liquid smokes skins... i have lsx right now and will probably check out lsx void by the end of the week.
          Car Pc progress meter:
          [-5%-------------------] Carpc build #2. So far, 20$ deep! I love recycling!

"The car is the closest we will ever come to creating something that is truly alive" -Sir William Lyons
          My worklog

Comment

Working...
          X