visualization problem (video inside)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visualization problem (video inside)

i'm in the middle of working out all the bugs before i can put the pc in the car, and i can't seem to find to make the visualizations work, i'm using winamp v2.90 the plug in is milkdrop, it doesen't matter what skin i use everytime i press the vis button the screen is out of center and when i goto fullscreen the visualization keeps trying to minimize, i tried searching but i couldn't find anything on this

here's a video
    http://media.putfile.com/Problem-19
    Scion CarPC

Bluetooth Audio Gateway Tutorial

How to speed up boot with buried features in msconfig

1-Good Music
    2-You need to install the correct flash files (check the FAQ)
    3-Are you using winamp 2.90 or 2.92 ? Supported versions are 2.92 and ABOVE only.
    4-There's a bug in Winamp's AVS plugin that, depending on where you double click on it AND what resolution you've set it to run with, it imediately returns into window mode after getting to full screen. I have actually asked about it in the winamp forums and was pretty much ignored, so I made a little command "fullavs" that you can use instead of the double click -- you can make a button/spot or change the behaviour of the current button to make it toggle full screen mode if you'd like.. it is also recommended that you use the overlay mode (fake full screen) when possible -- it's just faster and less problematic.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

thanx guino, i partially got it, i upgraded to winamp 2.95 i had 2.90 and i copied the 2.8b AVS files from my laptop which has winamo 5.1, it seemed to work, at least it embeds right, now i just gotta get fullscreen working when i double click it just goes black for about a sec and then it goes back to enbeded
      Scion CarPC

Bluetooth Audio Gateway Tutorial

How to speed up boot with buried features in msconfig

Comment

Working...
      X