Slim RoadRunner wih plugin support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slim RoadRunner wih plugin support

First, thanks Guino for that great piece of software. But after the years now, RR became real big and I think nobody uses all the features that are implemented in the Code. So my idea is, make RR Plugin based. Maybe, if you use FD or MM, don't load the Mappoint and IG support. Disabling the XM/Sirius support, and so on. Might give some perfomance improvements on slow systems e.g. EPIAs or slow P3 systems.

I made a german RR Version time ago with the June sourcecode and deleted all the XM/Sirius and Mappoint support, as we do not have Sat Radio in Europe, and I don't have a valid Mappoint.ocx to compile the code.
    2+2=Quattro

Audi S6 2.2 Turbo

RNS-E Headunit
    Helix HX400=AXTON Amp
    Audi Doorspeakers and 15" JBL in Sparewheel Hole
    19" Alutec Alloys, ABT-Silencer, FK-Suspension

Originally posted by dbassix View Post
    First, thanks Guino for that great piece of software. But after the years now, RR became real big and I think nobody uses all the features that are implemented in the Code. So my idea is, make RR Plugin based. Maybe, if you use FD or MM, don't load the Mappoint and IG support. Disabling the XM/Sirius support, and so on. Might give some perfomance improvements on slow systems e.g. EPIAs or slow P3 systems.

I made a german RR Version time ago with the June sourcecode and deleted all the XM/Sirius and Mappoint support, as we do not have Sat Radio in Europe, and I don't have a valid Mappoint.ocx to compile the code.
    RR is not loading all these features like MapPoint, IG and XM/Sirius on startup. It’s loading them on demand. On startup loaded WinAmp, PhoneControl(if you have it)

Comment

the .exe is what ... 520k? i wouldnt call that huge at all
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Working...
      X