Problem with installshield RR installer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with installshield RR installer

Just found a problem. The InstallShield version of RR puts the weather icons in the wrong place. I found it earlier cause my indicators weren't working on a skin I was working on. Just an FYI. Did anybody know this? I didn't know this... search apparently doesn't know this either.

So, if anybody's weather indicators aren't working, open up the RR folder, goto the weather folder, and inside there will be another weather folder. Copy all icons from that folder to the parent weather folder. Viola!

EDIT: Just realized I was in the wrong part of the forum when I posted this...
    Tidder

Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

The installshield is VERY outdated at this point -- I believe it installs the January version, so it is expected to have problems.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Yeah, I figured as much. Wanted to post it here just in case someone realizes they have the same prob as I did and actually tried to search for the answer.
      Tidder

Try RevFE

Comment

i actually have the same prob, but havent looked into it at all yet (now i dont have to, yeah!! thanks) due to lack of time and interest. good find.
        Car Pc progress meter:
        [-5%-------------------] Carpc build #2. So far, 20$ deep! I love recycling!

"The car is the closest we will ever come to creating something that is truly alive" -Sir William Lyons
        My worklog

Comment

Tidder

Try RevFE

Comment

Working...
          X