Presets for weather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presets for weather

Guino is there any way to make RR read rr.ini every time you RELOADWEATHER or SETVAR;cityweather;xxxxxxxxxx then RELOADWEATHER

That way you could use OSKTOINI;cityweather;xxxxx to make presets buttons on the fly for different cities.
    2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

That sounds quite useful!

That would be a nice addition, that I think would have some other handy uses.

Right now, the workaround I use is to just have a seperate folder for each city, and depending on the button, call the images from that folder. It's a hack, but it works for now
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

That can be arranged.. I've been meaning to go over INI settings and allow for changing those during run time.. I mean, those which could become effective immediately. It's a rather time consuming process.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

guino i had an idea for the ini i as well
        can we divide it like this
        Code:
        [general]
        voice=true
        [gps]
        gpsmode=2
        [audio]
        winamppath=c:/programfi.....
        [video]
        i think this will make it easier form some non configurable type programs to read and share setting of roadrunner eg installers and othe rnon plugin type programs
        .______
        | '_ |__\___
        [(o)|___(o)] XB
        ._________
        | I__I I_I|_\__I
        [(o)______(o)]b VanPimpin'

LostReceptions Apps D/L Here

GPSGasoline- Rewriting

Draw- SkribblePad for Touchscreens

iGQwerty-iG3.0 Qwerty Keyboard

CarPCNetwork

Comment

sure, all it takes is editing RRConfig to save those "section" lines -- RR won't care about those lines nor where the settings are within the file...
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Hi Guys,

This would be good, rr.ini has too many entries to make it easy to use for the Noobs amongst us. Section headers would work well. If you can let me know how it will be done, I can update the help file to match.

KPJUK
            M1000, 512MB, 512MB CF, 6GB Disk (4200rpm),
            DVD/RW, Dynamix 8" screen, M2-ATX, Custom case,Too many hours building and rebuilding and rebuild.......

Comment

Hey I said it can be done, but I'm not really planning on doing (myself) anytime soon. I don't really like editing RRConfig -- it's easy, but just incredibly time consuming.
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

The man guino did it again
                Attached Files
                2001 S10 ZR2

Chucks Skin - to old

Comment

Working...
                X