Why Road Runner doesn't work on Desktop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Road Runner doesn't work on Desktop

I have a question regarding to Road Runner.

As it works on Windows XP on Car computer why it doesn’t work on my desktop when it is also working on Windows XP. Is there any difference between car computer hardware and desktop hardware?

????!!!!!
    car pcs are pcs..nothing different.. RR is difficult to install and play.. check the RR faq. RR deffinately works on all pcs..running windows..what doesn't work exactly?

Comment

Your question is very generic. Could you post a little more info? Is it not working at all? Are you getting any error messages?

Comment

Originally posted by microchip78 View Post
        I have a question regarding to Road Runner.

As it works on Windows XP on Car computer why it doesn’t work on my desktop when it is also working on Windows XP. Is there any difference between car computer hardware and desktop hardware?

only you would know if there is any difference between the hardware on your desktop and carputer.

you likely forgot to setup something correctly on your desktop.
        help us help you.
        01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
        01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
        mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Yes, carputers are a little different. RR needs to access the johnson rod in order to work and the flux capacitor for other functions. Maybe you could stick your johnson rod in your desktop machine for now to experiment.

Comment

If you post the issue (instead of just saying it doesn't work), we can probably try to help.. I mean, does it freeze up when starting? does it even show anything? does it load but the buttons don't respond ?

I woul suggest you looking over the FAQs -- specially at the "How do I install" and the "Flash Issues" sections.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
            X