Embed application in RR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embed application in RR?

The skin i use, iDrive, has a button in the top right called "car data". It just so happens that I have a data aquisition program on my car that interfaces with my aftermarket ECU - I'd like to click on "car data" and have it open the EXE and embed it in RR.

Here is a SS of the application I run:

And the skin with car data button

So where do I tell it how to open/etc?

Take a look at the FAQs... http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=45526

Comment

Yep....... Search....

Originally posted by Urinemachine View Post
      I'd like to click on "car data" and have it open the EXE and embed it in RR. So where do I tell it how to open/etc?
      Wow, I never thought I would be "one of those people" that just answered with a smart alec "Read the FAQ!". But, I must admit, I was supprised with the number of posts you have done in the forums. With a question like that, I expected to see a total post count of under 10 for sure

This is actually one of the most basic, and simple tasks to accomplish in Road Runner. With just a small bit of searching, you most certainly should have come across something like this to answer you question.
      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

You should realize that I've not been in the carpc arena for some time - I build ecus and between firmware and software with that and building my custom turbocharged 5 series bmw, I have been out of the loop for some time.

I searched around but the forum isn't the most organized and I wasn't able to find it. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X