No announcement yet.

Road Runner not loading multiple directories.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Runner not loading multiple directories.

I'm having a strange problem in road runner and I'm asking for help after just about giving up trying everything I could think of. When loading songs in any skin (using Astro and Freedom 2.1), I can load one directory at a time (sorted by Artist/Album) and the songs queue up just fine, but I can only load one album at a time. If the artist has multiple albums, it will load the album names into the playlist and do nothing.

Using winamp 5.1 (whatever the newest is) and roadrunner from september 9th I believe. Winamp seems to work fine in windows, it will load the songs contained within the directories, but in road runner, just the directory names.

Some user reported similar issue with 5.3, I'd try version 2.95 and see if that sorts it, I have 5.13 myself and it works as it should, have yet to try any newer version. It should always load the songs inside the folders though.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

I saw that other post in the bug forums, going to try 2.93, 5.13 and 5.24 on my lunch break today.