Utilities/Application Launcher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utilities/Application Launcher

Is it possible to make the laucher run a non-executable file such as a .reg file? I created 2 directories in the launcher folder and they showed up in roadrunner. I also created .ini files for these in these folders to direct roadrunner to the appropriate files (enablerr.reg and enableexplorer.reg), but nothing happens when I click to run them. Thanks!
    Celeron 2.53 Ghz Processor
    512M ddr memory
    Mimo 7" USB Display
    XM Direct Tuner
    mp3car.com XM Direct USB interface box

1999 Mustang GT Convertible Supercharged

You can launch the associated file by doing things like 'regedit enablerr.reg' etc.. or better yet, I'd recommend making a little menu to do that using the run command.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

OK, I'll try the run command. The "regedit rrenable.reg" didn't really work. Didn't do anything. I may just Control Alt Delete and run the script manually from taskman if the run doesn't work. I'm no programmer, so I'll have to see if making the menu is out of my league or not. I do have photoshop 7.0, so I may be able to do something. I don't need anything fancy. Its just so that I can reenable my explorer shell if needed. Thanks again!
      Celeron 2.53 Ghz Processor
      512M ddr memory
      Mimo 7" USB Display
      XM Direct Tuner
      mp3car.com XM Direct USB interface box

1999 Mustang GT Convertible Supercharged

Comment

Working...
      X