• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUN, Phoco and SwitchButton??

I don't know where to begin but what I want to do is;

****DUN Connection;
    From a command switchbutton on the Main menu skin;
    1.. Use "CLOSE_PHOCO" to stop phoco communications port and then Call a batch file "cingular_dun.bat"

****re-establish Phoco Connection;
    Then when through with DUN connection
    1. call the batch "phoco_dun.bat
    2.. I don't think I need to restart phoco since I have the "ExitIfInitFails" set to False with the Extended Configurator of phoco..

I would like to have the label change with the switchbutton, read DUN and then PHOCO..

I have the DUN (auto-connect) and batch files tested and it works great..

Thanks for any help..

You can do this with a Custom Label.
    L01,423,16,31,37,0,255,255,22,"Arial","!MYLABEL"," CENTER"
    Then you need a SETLABEL in you Button.
    B1,27,122,74,50,"Cingular_Dun.bat||SETLABEL;!MYLAB EL;DUN||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>Phoco_Dun.bat||SETLABEL;!M YLABEL;PHOCO"

Comment

Thanks, MGD for a very fast response. I will finger my way through it..

Comment

wfs1, would you share the batch files? Don't know if I need them yet but it's always good to have reference material.

Thanks, Z
        Zotac N630I-D-E M/B w/ Nvidia 7100, E5300 cpu, Xenarc 700IDT, M2-ATX, XP, RR & DFX 5.1.

Comment

@Zogg
          Will do when I make sure it's working.

Now here's my switchbutton and label attempt; It's working but I'm not seeing any text inside the label..

L01,192,1,197,34,191,223,255,20,"Arial","DUN>>PHON E_ON","CENTER"

B01,193,0,197,34,"CLOSE_PHOCO||RUN;C:\connect.bat| |SWITCHLABEL;1||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>RUN;C:\disconnect. bat||RESUME_PHOCO||SWITCHLABEL;1|| SWITCHBUTTON;1",""

Comment

Type this as is.
            L01,192,1,197,34,191,223,255,20,"Arial","!MYLABEL" ,"CENTER"

B01,193,0,197,34,"CLOSE_PHOCO||RUN;C:\connect.bat| |SETLABEL;!MYLABEL;DUN||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>RUN;C:\dis connect. bat||RESUME_PHOCO||SETLABEL;!MYLABEL;PHONE ON||SWITCHBUTTON;1",""

This should work

Comment

Originally posted by MGD View Post
              Type this as is.
              L01,192,1,197,34,191,223,255,20,"Arial","!MYLABEL" ,"CENTER"

B01,193,0,197,34,"CLOSE_PHOCO||RUN;C:\connect.bat| |SETLABEL;!MYLABEL;DUN||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>RUN;C:\dis connect. bat||RESUME_PHOCO||SETLABEL;!MYLABEL;PHONE ON||SWITCHBUTTON;1",""

This should work
              Thanks!!
              That works.. You have to toggle the button or start the DUN command and then the text is displayed..

Comment

NOW, thanks to MGD here's the DUN/Phoco/Switchbutton.

Make sure labelcodes and commandcodes match the correct LINE NUMBER! Not label Number!

/, L, x, y, w, h, color R;RGB, G, B, font size;FONT, font name, Code;LABELCODES, Tooltip;LABELALIGNMENT
                L01,192,1,197,34,191,223,255,20,"Arial","!MYLABEL" ,"CENTER" <-----must be first line in labelcodes to be SETLABEL for SWITCHBUTTON;1

/, B, x, y, w, h, Command;COMMANDCODES, Tooltip
                B01,193,0,197,34,"CLOSE_PHOCO||RUN;C:\connect.bat| |SETLABEL;!MYLABEL;DUN||SWITCHBUTTON;1>>RUN;C:\dis connect.bat||RESUME_PHOCO||SETLABEL;!MYLABEL;PHONE ON||SWITCHBUTTON;1","" <---- again first line in command codes

The connect. bat and disconnect.bat files are simple

Connect.bat
                @echo off
                rasdial "Cingular GPRS" <---- your Dun or dialup name

disconnect.bat
                @echo off
                rasdial "Cingular GPRS" /d

Now, I have to set Phoco in the extended config to "ExitIfInitFails" for my phone Motorola and single BT connection

Comment

Working...
                X