Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Controls and Fullscreen DVD don't work with RR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controls and Fullscreen DVD don't work with RR?

OK, so after a ton of searching for about a week and countless hours playing with the RRconfig.exe and .ini etc. I can't get the DVD feature of Road Runner to run properly. I am currently using the ZD grey skin with an epia 800, 760 mb ram, and a slim slot external dvd (all on win98)

I have set my default folder for MPC, and I have select internal dvd player. When I click the DVD button on the skin it brings me to window that looks just like the video controls. The DVD begins to play but the window is small not full screen and the controls only control the music. I tried another skin (Mazada 6 Lite) to see if there was a problem with ZD Grey. Same thing happened.

The video Skin looks great. It starts when I click the DVD button from the main screen and all the buttons in the video skin work great.

This is the only thread that I could find that came close to what I was talking about http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=79123

Anybody....Please help! ....Thank you
    I got a mind like a steel Trap!

what version of MPC are you running and what is the path to MPC as you have in RRConfig ? (please post the setting).

PS: The FAQ forum is to post frequent asked questions WITH THE ANSWERS.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I am running version 6.4.9.0 and the path I am using is C:\Program Files\Road Runner\mplayerc.exe. I am using built in player for video (which works great) and "Use external dvd player" is not checked.

Sorry about the FAQ part.

Comment

if you unzip mpc.ini from RR's binary package and place it in RR's folder, does it work ? (even if it's slow playback) sounds like you could have messed something up in the INI cause if RR didn't find the window, it would not go into DVD mode.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I changed out the mpc.ini. It acted the same way though. It plays the movie, but it doesn't fill the screen like the video skin does and the controls control the music. Here is what the screen looks like:

Thanks for the help!

Comment

I'll have to try it out, this may be a side effect from merging some code.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Please do. This is the last thing I would like to fix before the computer goes in my car.

Thanks again for the help.

Comment

Working...
              X