How to sort playlist?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to sort playlist?

I can't find a way to sort playlist!! Probably I'm dumb...
    What I would like to do is order the playlist by author or even by file path...
    The best thing would be to have the playlist shows in the same way as in the browser screen in order to have a better way to search through the list.
    Is it possible?
    Thanks!!
    (and sorry for my english! )

- sort in winamp using menu "sort" in playlist editor
    - sort playlist files (vbscript should be enough)
    - add the files in rr already in the right order
    - write rr plugin that does the trick
    monschein.org

Comment

Try any of CdrSkull's skins or any of the CFX skins. RR has built in capability to sort by alphabetical, random and reverse. The CFX skins added vbs batch files to sort by date.
      HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

holy thread resurection!

any way to implement this into BMV2 or other skins?

i removed all ID3 Tag info from all my music since most of it is downloaded and people put crap and list songs incorrectly

Comment

Originally posted by americasfuture2 View Post
          holy thread resurection!
          You're an Okie, it's expected.

Originally posted by americasfuture2 View Post
          any way to implement this into BMV2 or other skins?

i removed all ID3 Tag info from all my music since most of it is downloaded and people put crap and list songs incorrectly
          Sure, only need some preplanning, an addin to winamp, add a few menu skins, some extra .vbs programs, and some extra code into the exectbl.ini. The CFX skins have all the files and instructions necessary.
          HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Working...
          X