Visualization in RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visualization in RR

Are there any other visualizations, other than milkdrop and AVS that work inside RR because I'm bored with both?

Any suggestions ?
    04 Accord Coupe Carputer

Visulizations

Heheh I was just saying that the other day myself. It is SO hard to find a visu that will embed, and also adjust to screen size. Most of the nice looking ones I have found either go Full screen and cant be embeded, or are restriced to a hard coded width and height.

I have looked on and off for a standard graphic equalizer type visu, you know the type, the bars move up and down according to the music ect, and have had no luck.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

100% agreed

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post

I have looked on and off for a standard graphic equalizer type visu, you know the type, the bars move up and down according to the music ect, and have had no luck.
        you mean like this
        Attached Files
        01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
        01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
        mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

come on give us the plugin.. but plz tell me it works with winamp 5.3 i have found 1 or 2 but only work on old winamps

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&postcount=281

the spectrum here is an avs... will work with 5

Comment

I downloaded this and uncompressed the 3 spectrum files and all I can get when starting the visual is one bar bouncing on the left. I wasn't sure if got corrupt while downloading so I tried it on 2 other machines with the same results. I'm using Winamp 2.9 with RR and 5.x on my laptop. Anyone else have trouble with this vis?
              Nick - 08 GG Element
              Custom 3D-CAD Design, Reverse Engineering and Fabrication

Comment

have you guys tried rabidhamster.org's plugin? I never tinkered with it beyond getting it fullscreen on carpc/htpc setups.. but might be something there

Comment

yeah the problem is that it does not work with 2.x (the problem with the bar on the left) it works nice on 5.x but my problem is that AVS on 5.x does not embed on MC2.0 (have not tried othe skin...lazy) but the thing is it removes the border and embeds it in the same place it was last opened in winamp.. (anywhere on the skin, and not on the correct position given by the "A.x.x.x.x.x" )the only version of winamp it works niiiiiiceeee is winamp 5.0. but before 5.13 AVS had a problem entering and exiting full screen.

these are your choises, thanks marazi

Comment

I read some more through the LSX Void thread and it appears that any version of Winamp between 5.0 and 5.13 work with this plugin. I was using whatever the newest version is on my laptop and 2.x on my virtual machine test for the car pc. I'll upgrade the carpc to 5.0 and see what happens.
                    Nick - 08 GG Element

Comment

Yup, works fine with 5.0 but for some reason I can't get the visualization to stop randomly cycling. I'm guessing there's a setting I just haven't found yet.
                      Nick - 08 GG Element

Comment

Originally posted by ik632 View Post
                        Yup, works fine with 5.0 but for some reason I can't get the visualization to stop randomly cycling. I'm guessing there's a setting I just haven't found yet.
                        yeap.. it also hangs in full screen also sometimes... back to milkdrop i guess...

Comment

use winamp 5.13
                          i dont have any problems with it embedding or going fullscreen. 5.3 has issues with RR in general.
                          01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                          01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
                          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                          mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_smoke View Post
                            use winamp 5.13
                            i dont have any problems with it embedding or going fullscreen. 5.3 has issues with RR in general.
                            Does winamp 5.13 work fine with everything in RR ? Is there any advantage of upgrading Winamp 2.9 (which is recommended for RR) to 5.13??
                            04 Accord Coupe Carputer

Comment

Working...
                            X