Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: RR users with a PhidgetLCD8/8/8 or Phidget8/8/8 USB Kit + Steering Controls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: RR users with a PhidgetLCD8/8/8 or Phidget8/8/8 USB Kit + Steering Controls

Hi,

Id like some beta testers for my very first app.

I'm looking for 2 or 3 members who have a Phidget-LCD8/8/8 or Phidget8/8/8 interface kit, are running a recent (latest) version of road runner and have a single wire steering control in their cars.

The app basically allows you to use the single wire steering control to control RR, and also has a few other little features.

Please reply in this thread if you would like to test my app.

Cheers
    Ice

hmm, single wire ? but does it handle 1 or 2 channels of single wire ? mine has a wire but two channels, 1 for right buttons and 1 for left.
    Not doing carpc anymore

Comment

It is just 1 at the moment - cause I'm just learning VB.
      But I should be able to make it utilise up to all 8 of the A/D ports in a future release.

Can you connect those 2 channels in series? Will you get a different A/D value for each button, or are Ch1 values the same as Ch2?

Comment

no, ch1 is the same resistor values as ch2, but i can beta it for you with just the one channel if you like.
        Not doing carpc anymore

Comment

Which Phidget are you running?

I have the PhidgetLCD8/8/8, and thats what the app was written for. Hopefully it still runs with the few 'failsafes' I threw in for non LCD users.

Doing some final testing now. Should be ready tomorrow.

Comment

i have the 8/8/8 interfacekit
            Not doing carpc anymore

Comment

Pm Sent.

Comment

Anyone else using a Phidget and RoadRunner?

I had thought of offering this app to the public, but if no-one wants it I might not bother - its still a bit messy .

Comment

Working...
                X