Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complete Noob winamp Viz question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Complete Noob winamp Viz question

    I'm sure I must be missing something obvious here but I cannot get the winamp visualisations to show up in RR. When I press the viz button in any skin it just launches the winamp viz window behind the skin.

    If anyone could point out my noobishness I'd appreciate it.

    Many thanks

    Notion
    350z Roadster,
    Lilliput 7" touch, Opus 250w, 160gb, AMD3500+, 1gb ddr400, geforce 6500 pcie, SiRF Star 3, Wireless G, Sprint CDMA, Bluetooth, Creative iCam Pro, RR, iG 4, Digital FX 4.0

  • #2
    set winamp skin to classic mode, not modern
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

    beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

    i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks,

      I'm nearly there now. I have AVS working in a groovy semi opaque way over the top of my skin which looks pretty sick. I'm having trouble making the visuals go away now though.

      When I double click the AVS window it tries to go back to RR up the quickly pops AVS back to the front again. Is there a way to stop this - also is there a way to make it jump back to RR with only one click in the AVS window?

      Many thanks

      Notion
      350z Roadster,
      Lilliput 7" touch, Opus 250w, 160gb, AMD3500+, 1gb ddr400, geforce 6500 pcie, SiRF Star 3, Wireless G, Sprint CDMA, Bluetooth, Creative iCam Pro, RR, iG 4, Digital FX 4.0

      Comment


      • #4
        Transparent Visulizations

        Originally posted by notion View Post
        Thanks,

        I'm nearly there now. I have AVS working in a groovy semi opaque way over the top of my skin which looks pretty sick. I'm having trouble making the visuals go away now though.

        When I double click the AVS window it tries to go back to RR up the quickly pops AVS back to the front again. Is there a way to stop this - also is there a way to make it jump back to RR with only one click in the AVS window?
        You mention in a "semi opaque way over the top of my skin". When the Visualization is set with transparency, you are actually clicking THROUGH the visualization, so whatever button is under the visu, is what you are actually double clicking. You would need to actually press the Visu button again, through the visu, to turn it off again.
        Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

        My Fiero Build Thread

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks,

          I have it working well enough now. When wunamp is running semi opaque in full-screen mode it doesn't seem to allow you to click through it that I can see, but I'm happy with the way it is now so thanks for the help.

          Notion
          350z Roadster,
          Lilliput 7" touch, Opus 250w, 160gb, AMD3500+, 1gb ddr400, geforce 6500 pcie, SiRF Star 3, Wireless G, Sprint CDMA, Bluetooth, Creative iCam Pro, RR, iG 4, Digital FX 4.0

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by notion View Post
            Thanks,

            I have it working well enough now. When wunamp is running semi opaque in full-screen mode it doesn't seem to allow you to click through it that I can see, but I'm happy with the way it is now so thanks for the help.

            Notion
            would you mind lettting me know how you did transparent visualizations? im searching and i cant find it. thanks

            EDIT: found it. however, when i do put in the transparent visualization, it appears in the wrong spot. anyone else having this problem? it doesnt appear in the application box i set it to be in.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tundra2000 View Post
              would you mind lettting me know how you did transparent visualizations? im searching and i cant find it. thanks

              EDIT: found it. however, when i do put in the transparent visualization, it appears in the wrong spot. anyone else having this problem? it doesnt appear in the application box i set it to be in.
              i have this issue too.. i have no idea what its all the sudden doing it either. I'm using AVS and the width and Height are correctly set. The x and y are off though.
              mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
              Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
              Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

              Comment

              Working...
              X