Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreeFone 1.3 Full integration with Roadrunner

Version 1.3 alpha

This comes fully packaged with everything thats needed for full integration with roadrunner. I have done a example with the bvm2 skin which everyone should have.

The Foneind.swf (flash file) can be placed on any skin and will show the battery / signal level. To include this on any skin simple place this in the .skin file..

L,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,18,"Arial","CUSTOMFREEFONE", ""
    F,9,29,102,31,"Foneind.swf" <--- being the flash indicator, place where you want it

What will this now do ?
    Once freefone is running, when you get a call coming in, it will auto change to the fonecall.skin and pause the music. If you have a picture named the same as the number calling it will show it. Its quite simple once you have seen it working :-)

I have included 2 folders in the zip, one is ready to just be copied over to the bvm2 skin folder and the other is just the standalone. (both .exe are the same)

you WILL need to edit the menu.skin in the bvm2 to call freefone instead of phonocontrol, but instructions on howto do this is in the readme.txt

let me know how you get on

Grab it from my site.

Cheers

CdR
    Follow me on Twitter

http://www.FreeICE.co.uk

Sweet =)
    Using it with my K800i, works wonders! =D

Thanks!
    My carputer

Old one

Comment

Looks great!

looks great! Now if I could just get my bluetooth serial port to work my my razr I will be set!

I am not too interested in using the interface to make calls, sms messages ect, but the pop-up of the incoming callers picture would be a great addition for sure!
      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Does it work with PPC Phones?.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution VIII View Post
          Does it work with PPC Phones?.
          Just tested with my Qtek9000 and doesn't work....
          Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

Awesome!, It works great. Thanks so much.
            2002 Acura RSX CarPC Worklog
            Current CarPC Expenses

Comment

Glad to see you back mate.
              P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

Great m8,

Thatīs awesome to have people working on phone integration (in RR), and also anybody who is doing anything competing against phone control is (in my opinion) an angel sent by the gods of car-computer-integration (am I overstating it ?) because I still cannot digest that anybody should pay for a piece of software (namely, phoco ) that barely works made by a guy with a serious attitude problem (did you know that someone found a way to fix a bug in RRmobile using a file from PhoCo and this guy ACTUALLY booby trapped the file !!!!!!!!!!!!).

Hats off, man, keep up the great work!

Cheers.

If you made your own skin, visit
                The CAR PC NETWORK SKIN PAGE

at the

CAR PC NETWORK

Comment

Actually thats not quite right,someone found a loophole in Zorro's software which meant they could use it with other software.

I think it might of said more of Zorro to release the app standalone (at a price of course) for the greater good of the carpc community,i think he missed a trick there.

Yeah he booby trapped it,its his software so its his choice.(i wasn't impressed by it either)

I think they call it Cornering the market.Oh well
                  P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

Originally posted by Griff1 View Post
                    Actually thats not quite right,someone found a loophole in Zorro's software which meant they could use it with other software.
                    Thanks for the correction, I knew it was something like this.

at the

CAR PC NETWORK

Comment

hats off cdr on the freefone, works great on my end, no issues at all.
                      Funny how this requires almost zero configuration, (com port) and some other things have you in a config loop for weeks nice job.

@Griff1

dont they call boobytrapped software malware?
                      01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                      01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
                      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                      mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Originally posted by jeep642 View Post
                        Great m8,
                        Thatīs awesome to have people working on phone integration (in RR), and also anybody who is doing anything competing against phone control is (in my opinion) an angel sent by the gods of car-computer-integration (am I overstating it ?) because I still cannot digest that anybody should pay for a piece of software (namely, phoco ) that barely works made by a guy with a serious attitude problem (did you know that someone found a way to fix a bug in RRmobile using a file from PhoCo and this guy ACTUALLY booby trapped the file !!!!!!!!!!!!).
                        Hats off, man, keep up the great work!
                        Cheers.

Does FreePhone works with Windows Mobile phones like T-Mobile MDA II? PhoCo kind of working. I think that is a major difference between FreePhone and PhoCo.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_smoke View Post

@Griff1

dont they call boobytrapped software malware?
                          Yeah they do.
                          At least its defensive malware and not pro active i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution VIII View Post
                            Does FreePhone works with Windows Mobile phones like T-Mobile MDA II? PhoCo kind of working. I think that is a major difference between FreePhone and PhoCo.
                            Oh, so YOU are the guy who has phoco working with his phone!!!

at the

CAR PC NETWORK

Comment

Originally posted by jeep642 View Post
                              Oh, so YOU are the guy who has phoco working with his phone!!!
                              85% working. Unfortunately there are no other solutions for Window Mobile phones. I would glad to see FreePhone working.

Comment

Working...
                              X