Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

None of the logos will show for me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • None of the logos will show for me

    Hello. Loving RR but none of the logos are showing up for me. All I get is a white box. I have flash 8 and 9 installed, no go on either. Not even the default honda logo works for me. Any help?

    Thanks

    MantisX

  • #2
    it is a flash problem. You need the "flash.zip" file and inside is a magical file with the extension of *.ocx and that what holds the key.
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

    Comment


    • #3
      You sir are a lifesaver. Got the sweet spinning acura logo now.

      Thanks!

      MantisX

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MantisX View Post
        Hello. Loving RR but none of the logos are showing up for me. All I get is a white box. I have flash 8 and 9 installed, no go on either. Not even the default honda logo works for me. Any help?

        Thanks

        MantisX
        This has been answered so many times...it even appears in FAQ.
        Do yourself a favour, save yourself some time, and NEXT TIME !!!!!!!!
        I for one have patiently answered this so many times before the answer is scattered around this forum like confetti.
        Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
        Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
        Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

        Comment


        • #5
          Im sure I deserved that somehow. Why even have the new topic button active? Lets just all troll around searching and replying to old threads.

          And its favor dammit!

          You just ruined my happy moment. Thanks for that as well.

          MantisX

          Comment


          • #7
            To be fair, it really has been covered before. In the RR FAQ subsection of this forum there is actually a whole thread devoted to this issue.

            Originally posted by MantisX View Post
            And its favor dammit!
            It's favour! and colour! and analogue! and behaviour! and calibre! and cheque! and dialogue! and "zed" not "zee". It's "A through Zed".

            Queen's English as seen by a Canadian. (After all they did rule both of us for quite some time)
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

            Comment


            • #8
              White Box Flash logo white border

              Honestly this is the case. I just did a search for 2 simple words "White Box" and found the following:

              problem with non-transparent white box around logo

              Help!!!! White Box!!!!!

              white box around logo in skins

              Couple of RoadRunner Questions & Problems

              white background in flash location?

              There are probably another 1,000 posts about this, but you get the idea.

              So yes, this is scattered around the forums like confetti, and seems to get asked at least once a week. A VERY simple search would have answered your question, far before having to make a post, and wait for an answer.
              Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

              My Fiero Build Thread

              Comment


              • #9
                Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
                Honestly this is the case. I just did a search for 2 simple words "White Box" and found the following:

                problem with non-transparent white box around logo

                Help!!!! White Box!!!!!

                white box around logo in skins

                Couple of RoadRunner Questions & Problems

                white background in flash location?

                There are probably another 1,000 posts about this, but you get the idea.

                So yes, this is scattered around the forums like confetti, and seems to get asked at least once a week. A VERY simple search would have answered your question, far before having to make a post, and wait for an answer.
                AND, as I explained you will see the solution given by me and others in the above posts repeatedly
                I was not trying to be vindictive or personal, just trying to get across the point which in fact, if followed, can get people the answer very often much quicker than waiting for a reply.

                PS: The flavour of favour depends on which Country you live in. The USA is not the centre of the universe, just yet..... as much as I love it and it's people, and visit there often.
                Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
                Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
                Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

                Comment


                • #10
                  Ha ha, you said "centre"

                  (Cannuck by the way)
                  Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                  1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                  30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                  15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                  Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
                    Ha ha, you said "centre"

                    (Cannuck by the way)
                    Didn't I
                    Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
                    Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
                    Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Very well. I apologize everyone. It just gets under my skin sometimes how people seem to post only to kick you in the nuts for not finding what you needed by searching. Maybe I get too exact when I search because it usually brings up other stuff thats not relating.

                      MantisX

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by MantisX View Post
                        Very well. I apologize everyone. It just gets under my skin sometimes how people seem to post only to kick you in the nuts for not finding what you needed by searching. Maybe I get too exact when I search because it usually brings up other stuff thats not relating.

                        MantisX
                        NOT TRUE If you had checked the links you were given above, you will see that, as previously posted, I have helped a number of people on this precise subject, let alone countless more with other problems.
                        I, of course, have been helped extensively by others with problems I encountered along the way.
                        If I were you I would give up...while you are ahead.
                        Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
                        Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
                        Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          before this gets out of control.

                          MantisX and wizz you are both right.

                          there are people here who seem to jump at the chance to tell someone to search or RTFM etc. Sometimes its very needed, sometimes not. Was wizz doing that, i dont know. Maybe, maybe not, but i dont think he was. I almost replied to say the same thing because honestly this question does come up at least once a week in main RR section alone. So after a while you get some people who just snap cuz they are tired of seeing the topic come up over and over and over.

                          you apologized so in my book thats better than a lot of others who get flamed for not searching on a frequently asked topic and only ***** about being told to search. Then the tread just turns into a ***** fest, usually with the guy obviously in the wrong pretty much getting owned by everyone else.

                          so wizz isnt just picking on you, and your sorry for not searching better first.

                          everything is good.

                          happy times..... so how about those Bears! maybe next year Chicago.


                          .
                          01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                          01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

                          beer replenishment fund
                          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                          mp3car live search

                          i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X