slingplayer embed problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slingplayer embed problems

i'm having problems embedding slingplayer. it appears roadrunner is really wrestling with it trying to embed it. roadrunner appears to opening/closing the remote on its own and trying to resizing the window to get it to embed. It will snap into place a for a second or two and then it'll pop out. Here's the line I'm opening it with:

"load;embedded.skin;slingbox;C:\program files\sling media\slingplayer\slingplayer.exe;slingplayer"

I tried RPM's sling skin at http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...717#post968717 but I'm having all kinds of trouble getting skinbedder to embed it.

You'll also note that I don't have the windowsclass in the command. From what the linked post/AutoIT window finder/Winspector Spy say it should be CFrameXXX but I can't get it to even try to embed with that.

Any help is much appreciated (running slingplayer v1.4)

Slingbox Embedding Solution?

Originally posted by 1Munkey View Post
    i'm having problems embedding slingplayer. it appears roadrunner is really wrestling with it trying to embed it. roadrunner appears to opening/closing the remote on its own and trying to resizing the window to get it to embed. It will snap into place a for a second or two and then it'll pop out. Here's the line I'm opening it with:

"load;embedded.skin;slingbox;C:\program files\sling media\slingplayer\slingplayer.exe;slingplayer"

I tried RPM's sling skin at http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...717#post968717 but I'm having all kinds of trouble getting skinbedder to embed it.

You'll also note that I don't have the windowsclass in the command. From what the linked post/AutoIT window finder/Winspector Spy say it should be CFrameXXX but I can't get it to even try to embed with that.

Any help is much appreciated (running slingplayer v1.4)

Has anyone figure how to properly embed SlingPlayer into a window. I tried the options mentioned but the remote embeds and not the video window. I've tried different slingplayer skins (videoframe only also) but it still will not work.

Any suggestions? I really like SlingPlayer and will like to get this working properly in RoadRunner.

Thanks for your help.

NOTE: Guino, any plans to add this as a option or support in the TV section for RoadRunner?
    Gee

Comment

Working...
    X