usedualmon and internal video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usedualmon and internal video

I use the function usedualmon=true in my rr.ini and I am able to have the video playing in the background when I am in other menus than the video. Works great with mpc but with the internal player it stops after the first song when you are outside the videoskin.
    The reason I want to use the internal player is cause its way faster when starting up with a long videoplaylist. Mediaplayer classic can take up to 15-30sec to start up the first video.
    Any procoders out there who have a clue whats causing this(the internal videoplayer stops playing and the long startup time for mpc)?
    A solution to either of these problems would make my day and surely others too.
    AOPEN MINIPC 945 VXR, CORE DUO T2400, 512MB, 120GB, Wlan, CARNETIX CNX-P1900, 1020TSV TFT 10.2" Touchscreen, BU-353 GPS, wlan-antenna, X3 integration to HU, D-link DUB-H7 USB 2.0 Hub, Wireless RF-keyboard, Logitech USB noicecancelling mic, NV RVcam

I have no problem using internal player. Otherwise, I will have to fix because my son will beat the crap outa me .
    mpc is only needed if you using DVD. If you aren't using DVD, you can remove/comment the mpcpath in RR.ini. I have it commented out. Cuz I don't really use DVD.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

I tried to outcomment the mpc but I get the same effect. As soon as a video is over and it should change when you are outside the videoskin it stops. If you go back to the videoskin it starts and changes to the next video.

Have tried this with several skins and two computers. This is my rr.ini from the stationary computer that I use for testing:

voice=false
      musicpath=Click here to set path
      videopath=E:\Documents and Settings\Master\Desktop\Flyttat\Nya Musikvideos\
      dvdpath=Internal
      launchpath=Click here to set path
      winamppath=E:\Program Files\Winamp\
      skinpath=E:\Documents and Settings\Master\Desktop\RoadRunnerBinary\BMV2\BMV2 \
      mpcpath="E:\Program Files\MPC\mplayerc.exe"
      screentype=4:3
      videoautohide=true
      videohidetime=4
      hidemouse=false
      coverfile=*.jpg
      albumart=*.txt
      useid3=1
      showid3playlist=false
      showid3browse=false
      mappointmap=1
      mapautozoom=true
      mapcountry=United States
      mapcity=
      gpsmode=3
      gpsport=0
      mapmonkeypath=Click here to set path
      gpspath=Click here to set path
      gpsname=
      exitmode=0
      showicons=false
      showextensions=false
      titlesafter=-
      listfollowssong=true
      resumemusic=0
      audiorepeat=off
      audioshuffle=off
      gammamode=2
      dateformat=Short Date
      timeformat=Long Time
      id3listformat=%title%
      id3browseformat=%title%
      mastervolmap=0
      listnumbers=true
      noformat=false
      hidewinamp=false
      visuname=MilkDrop
      overspeed=55
      scrollmode=1
      builtinvideo=true
      disableinternat=false
      locale=0
      hidetaskbar=false
      hidedesktop=false
      radiomode=0
      radioline=0
      lazytag=false
      allowallfreqs=false
      browsertype=0
      browserpath=Click here to set path
      standardphonebook=0
      maxcalllistentries=100
      debugmode=false
      hibernateaware=true
      enableclipping=true
      soundcard=0
      nozoom=0
      ipoddrive=Click here to set drive
      usegestures=true
      leavemousealone=false
      hibernatereload=true
      forcehibernate=false
      closeapps=false
      cityweather=
      weatherunits=USA
      usedualmon=true
      videoshuffle=true
      AOPEN MINIPC 945 VXR, CORE DUO T2400, 512MB, 120GB, Wlan, CARNETIX CNX-P1900, 1020TSV TFT 10.2" Touchscreen, BU-353 GPS, wlan-antenna, X3 integration to HU, D-link DUB-H7 USB 2.0 Hub, Wireless RF-keyboard, Logitech USB noicecancelling mic, NV RVcam

Comment

Try this version and let me know what happen. Just backup your existing RoadRunner.exe.
        It included fix/feature in this thread http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/road...nge-fixed.html
        Y2K Accord Dell GX150

Comment

Now it works great! The videos continue to change in at least the mainmenuskin. I have just tried it a few minutes but it seem to work as I want it to work. Will report back if I find any errors.
          Thank you very much and I hope this will be included in the next release!

Comment

A little bug in the roadrunner.exe from the link above.
            When using the new roadrunner.exe the video stays in fullscreen even after mousemovement. You can get out of full screen with esc.

Comment

I'll take a look at it.
              I had that problem one in a while but kinda unable to track it out yet (not really look hard enough ).
              Y2K Accord Dell GX150

Comment

Working...
              X