NEXTAVS & PREVAVS commands broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEXTAVS & PREVAVS commands broken

In the latest Road Runner Release, the NEXTAVS & PREVAVS commands no longer work.

The last release that they worked was the 9/30/07 release.

This is probably due to some of the changes in the Visualization area of the code making other visualizations transparent as well?
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

I did change a few things, but I'd think it should not change it.. I'll check it out.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino View Post
      I did change a few things, but I'd think it should not change it.. I'll check it out.
      Yea, thats always the way it is! Change one little thing, and it is not SUPPOSED to interfere with something else, but most of the time it does. Nothing can every be simple right?

And BTW, I did do some extensive testing here, same skin, just running different RR versions, and the latest build is def not working with the commands. Even hen using the test mode, by typing the commands in quotes with RR in focus, the commands fail to fire.
      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

I know this is a few months old but I can't find an answer. I've been searching for hours. Was there ever a fix to this?? Thanks.

Comment

The latest versions should have this fixed.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Aww... I don't know what I'm doing wrong then. I have everything up to date I think....

Using;
            Blue ZX3 config Version 1.0.0.9
            Digital FX skin 2.5
            Road Runner updater says there are no updates
            Winamp V5.13

I can get the AVS window from winamp to embed, but I just can't cycle through the visualizations.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter8416 View Post
              Aww... I don't know what I'm doing wrong then. I have everything up to date I think....

Using;
              Blue ZX3 config Version 1.0.0.9
              Digital FX skin 2.5
              Road Runner updater says there are no updates
              Winamp V5.13

I can get the AVS window from winamp to embed, but I just can't cycle through the visualizations.
              Are you hitting the right (correct) area ?
              What ver. of RR?
              OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
              Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
              Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
              BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
              M2-ATX Power Supply
              RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
              Windows XP SP3

Comment

What date does it say when you launch RR? or what is the file date/time of RoadRunner.exe ?
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Yea I'm clicking the right area. The rr version says 1.0.0.0

Created Wednesday, October 10, 2007, 4:42:39 PM

Modified Sunday, September 30, 2007, 11:15:04 AM

Accessed Today, January 13, 2008, 7:50:39 PM

Comment

Yeah, you need to update it.. download the binary package and extract any EXE/DLL files over your current ones. Then re-run RRConfig (from BlueZX3).
                    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Cycleing through AVS works now. But...the album art doesn't get displayed in the big window. I get the small window previews fine. Also, when trying to run a search it gives me a vbscript error. These two thing worked before I did the binary package update. Thank-You for all your help, I'll still a newbie to all this.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter8416 View Post
                        Cycleing through AVS works now. But...the album art doesn't get displayed in the big window. I get the small window previews fine. Also, when trying to run a search it gives me a vbscript error. These two thing worked before I did the binary package update. Thank-You for all your help, I'll still a newbie to all this.
                        I recommend you read the DFX help file.

For the vis, try dropping down to the 11/4/07 version of RR.
                        OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
                        Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
                        Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
                        BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
                        M2-ATX Power Supply
                        RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
                        Windows XP SP3

Comment

Installed RoadRunner v11-02-07 and works now. Thanks.

Comment

Full avs

i have this button in my audio player skin, which has a defined area for avs, the command works, but its on return to rr i have the problem ,

on return to rr,it goes to my menu skin ,in a box that was defined by my player skin,and sits there till i cancel it.

i'm using the command in hold button codes.

B08,113,417,81,78,"VISU",@FULLAVS@

knowing me its a code i missed.

thanks for looking
                            Riderunner / Genesis
                            Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
                            New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
                            Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
                            Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
                            Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

Working...
                            X