Sorry Guino, found something else...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Guino, found something else...

I was just working on a album art cover browser for my skin, and found that the SKIPTO code does not work while viewing images with an SD definition using mode 2.

Here is the code I am using to display the Album art:

SD,02,02,120,120,"$MUSICPATH$"
    When you press a button with the SKIPTO code on it, it just stays on the currently highlighted album cover.

EDIT:

Ok, maybe I am doing something wrong here... The "!SELECT+" and "SELECT+" also does not appear to be working when in the "album art view" using the SD definition. If I select an album cover, and press a button with the "!SELECT+" code on it, nothing happens. I have a label on the screen that shows the current total of songs in the playlist, and it just stays at 1.

Shouldn't this select the contents of the folder and all sub-folders and add them to the playlist?
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

If you just change the mode it works ? You may have to give me a sample skin to try as this does not happen here.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I found the problem, I had an folder in my music dir that began with an hyphen - and that kept the SKIPTO from working.
      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

There are reported problems with [ and - on begin of folder names.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
        X