Touchscreen problems in RR at resume from Hibernate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touchscreen problems in RR at resume from Hibernate

First of all, i've searched the forums about this but did'nt found an answer that matched my problem exactly.

When I resume from hibernation to RR everything works just fine. My touchscreen responds to all commands --until-- I leave the current screen that I'm in.

After I changed to another screen there is no responce anymore when I touch the screen. When I simply click with a mousebutton (anywhere) everything works fine again.

When I do a complete restart everything also works fine. It's only after hibernation.

Any Ideas? It's driving me up the wall by now!
    BMW 525tds -Biostar I94GM-I4 -Celeron M44O 1,86GHz, M2-ATX, 1Gb, 320GB -HQCT RDS tuner -Creative Extigy -iBus controller -Lilliput 7" touchscreen -DLS Ultimate A7 amplifier -Focal 130K, 130V, 27V2 speakers

Bezel Worklog-My Install -iDrive F01 RR Skin

sounds like a driver or controller software issue -- I'd try to update it (or try a different version) and/or try different settings on it.. also, try clicking on different things within the same screen after resuming (without changing to different screens) to see if it also stops responding..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Hi Guino, the problem is kinda solved.

First of all I have to say I had this problem also on my previous system. This was an Epia M10000 with 512Mb Ram 60Gb laptop drive and al lilliput 7" touchscreen with touchkit drivers and software. I never made a fuzz about it because when I pressed and holded the touchscreen for one second everything went back to normal and after a few times hibernating the problem was completely gone. But when I did a complete reboot and went in hibernation again after that it came back so I had to press and hold the touchscreen again to make it function again.

Now on my new system (see sig.) it didn't respond to the press and hold. I installed every different touchkit driver I could find but the problem remained. But when installing these drivers at some point I noticed that the "right click" function is disabled after installation and you have to enable it yourself. So I did enable this with little hope but hey...

And guess what, it works! So now the first time I came out of hibernation it didn't respond anymore after switching from the main menu screen to the music screen but when I pressed the touchscreen for about a second it came back alive. Now after a few times going in and out of hibernation the problem is gone just like it was with my Epia.

So now one question remaines: What's causing this? It doesn't bother me anymore since I have found a workaround but I still find it strange. Am I the only one having this problem? Is it Roadrunner? Is it my touchscreen? It can't be my system because I had the exact same problem on two different systems with a bunch of different touchkit drivers.

When I get a chance I'm going to try it on my friends system. He has a similar setup as my previous one (the epia) also with a lilliput and touchkit drivers and he is also using RR. He doesn't use hibernation so I'm curious what will happen if I make his PC go in hibernate. Will it have the problem or am I the only unlucky one that has it. Hmmm..?
      BMW 525tds -Biostar I94GM-I4 -Celeron M44O 1,86GHz, M2-ATX, 1Gb, 320GB -HQCT RDS tuner -Creative Extigy -iBus controller -Lilliput 7" touchscreen -DLS Ultimate A7 amplifier -Focal 130K, 130V, 27V2 speakers

Comment

It's most likely the touchscreen software or the touchscreen itself.. perhaps during the hibernation your touchscreen is being signaled as "touched" and then it shuts off, so the software thinks it is still being pressed when resuming and then you need to signal it on/off again so it knows nothing is being pressed... even more likely to happen if you have some sort of motorized screen.. but all of this is speculation, there's no way to know without knowing a lot more details of your touchscreen/drivers.. chances are you MIGHT be able to fix it by disabling most of your advanced settings for the touchscreen for instance... if your touchscreen is plugged through a hub or something like that, it could also be part of the reason... honestly, when you deal with USB and Hibernation together, there's no telling what will happen...
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

if your touchscreen is plugged through a hub or something like that, it could also be part of the reason...
          Yeah, it's connected trough a hub. I was also thinking this could be a possible reason. Since I now have a few extra USB ports on my PC I'm gonna pull some extra USB wires to the front when I have some spare time. One to connect my touchscreen and I'm also planning to put in a SpaceNavigator so one wire will be for that.

honestly, when you deal with USB and Hibernation together, there's no telling what will happen...
          I noticed that too in the past year or so I'm using hibernate on my car PC...

But for now it seems to work so I'm pretty happy. My previous system is sold to that same friend. He is gonna put it in his van but it will not have a lilliput screen on it. All settings remained the same on it so if it hasn't got the same problem after installing it, it will probably be the touchscreen of my lilliput that's causing it.

Anyway, thanks for your help. Alltough changing the drivers didn't help much it was while doing this I found a sollution that works, so thanks.

And also a big thank you for RR! It simply is the best frondend out here.

Merry christmas!

Comment

Anymore news on this I am having the same issue on my second system? My touchscreen works in windows just not RR (I know this is an old thread)

Comment

Im also having this issue w/ an atom 1.6 non dual core and a xenarc 701. I am using minlogon without ewf/horm and the touchscreen usb is plugged straight to the pc...

Comment

nobody has come up with a fix for this yet? I recently updated my xenarc 701 to the latest driver as well as stopped hibernating, instead power off every time and still experience this problem from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Ces///M3 View Post
                  nobody has come up with a fix for this yet? I recently updated my xenarc 701 to the latest driver as well as stopped hibernating, instead power off every time and still experience this problem from time to time
                  If you use a hub to connect the touchscreen to the computer, TRY (just to test) plugging your touchscreen's USB cable DIRECTLY to the computer and/or in a different USB port. Chances are that when resuming it takes some initializing of the controller and the hub or other usb devices may be interfering with it. I have a xenarc, plugged direct to the carpc -- never experienced anything like this.
                  Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Hey Guino,
                    I do have the touchscreen connected directly to the usb port. I have since scrapped all resuming/hibernation as well, now it doesn't do it as often (with hibernate it happened every resume!) but it still does it none the less. It's the last glitch in my system before its 'perfect' and I was really trying to square it away. Any help is greatly appreciated.

P.S. - I am going to try and utilize a program called focus-genie as a workaround to this issue, hopefully that fixes it for me so I can scrap having the keyboard in the car

Comment

I am still having this issue and this is my third system and second screen (although stil a lilliput just daylight readable).

My issue occurs after standby. I have tried using Xport to restart the touchscreen drivers but then even the right click mouse button icon on the lower wont work or even my USB keyboard mouse button and I have to hit the windows key on my keyboard after ever button pushed until restart. I have also tried several different drivers with no luck. This is my last issue with my system as well and it only happens inside RR.

Please Help!

Comment

Originally posted by jac1502 View Post
                        I am still having this issue and this is my third system and second screen (although stil a lilliput just daylight readable).

My issue occurs after standby. I have tried using Xport to restart the touchscreen drivers but then even the right click mouse button icon on the lower wont work or even my USB keyboard mouse button and I have to hit the windows key on my keyboard after ever button pushed until restart. I have also tried several different drivers with no luck. This is my last issue with my system as well and it only happens inside RR.

Please Help!
                        Your touchscreen doesn't work after resuming from standby ? or does it work any at all ? I'm not sure I understand the deal with the windows key button pushed until restart.

If you HIBERNATE instead of Standby, does it work ?

What is your hibernate aware setting in RR ?
                        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Touchscreen functions fine on fresh boot or hibernate.
                          Only issue occurs when I resume from standby
                          Screen is plugged directly into PC no hub

When I use Xport, which I thought restarts USB devices after standby, neither the screen nor my USB keyboard mouse buttons work. I can however press the windows key and bring up the windows menu on top of RR and get the screen and keyboard / mouse to function for one selection then it rarely works again until I hit the windows key again.

When I do not restart any USB devices with Xport I can click the small mouse icon that is installed with most drivers and it will allow me to activate right click and use RR like normal until I move to a different screen

RR is set to be aware of hibernate

Thanks for any help, i have bulit a really nice system and on fresh boot it works fine but its so nice to have the speed of standby

Comment

Originally posted by jac1502 View Post
                            Touchscreen functions fine on fresh boot or hibernate.
                            Only issue occurs when I resume from standby
                            Screen is plugged directly into PC no hub

When I use Xport, which I thought restarts USB devices after standby, neither the screen nor my USB keyboard mouse buttons work. I can however press the windows key and bring up the windows menu on top of RR and get the screen and keyboard / mouse to function for one selection then it rarely works again until I hit the windows key again.

When I do not restart any USB devices with Xport I can click the small mouse icon that is installed with most drivers and it will allow me to activate right click and use RR like normal until I move to a different screen

RR is set to be aware of hibernate

Thanks for any help, i have bulit a really nice system and on fresh boot it works fine but its so nice to have the speed of standby
                            Can u make a debug log of you going in and out of standby ? this could help a lot looking for the issue.. hibernate and standby should be virtually the same...
                            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Here is the log file. I was not using Xport so the touchscreen mouse icon would allow me to toggle between left and right click to get RR to function until i changed screens then i had to toggle it again.

2009 9:56:42 AM: Start -- Version: 7/1/2009
                              8/12/2009 9:56:42 AM: OS Type: Windows XP
                              8/12/2009 9:56:42 AM: FileManager: FileMode = Legacy
                              8/12/2009 9:56:42 AM: FileManager: mypath = C:\Program Files\Road Runner\
                              8/12/2009 9:56:42 AM: FileManager: ProfilePath = C:\Documents and Settings\Benz\My Documents\RideRunner\
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: Master Vol: Volume Control/4
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: GetLineControl Failed: 401
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: No Treble Support
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: No Bass Support
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: No Master ON/OFF
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: Source: Wave=&H1008/1
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: Source: SW Synth=&H1004/2
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: Source: CD Player=&H1005/3
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: Source: Microphone=&H1003/4
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: Source: Aux=&H100A/5
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: Source: Line In=&H1002/6
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: Source: Wave=&H1008/7
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: Can't Open Source
                              8/12/2009 9:56:43 AM: No Mute for Source
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: PLAYER: Winamp Version: 2.05
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: DirectDraw Count: 1 - []
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: No Phidgets interface detected.
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: Plugin Manager: loading Global Plugins...
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: Plugin Manager: Plugin Found: MovieTimes
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: Plugin Manager: Warning Plugin MovieTimes does not support Enabled Method
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: Plugin Manager: Warning Plugin MovieTimes does not support Initialize Method
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: Plugin Manager: Plugin loaded (Global): MovieTimes
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: Plugin Manager: Plugin Found: SkinTool
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: Plugin Manager: Warning Plugin SkinTool does not support Enabled Method
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: Plugin Manager: Plugin loaded (Global): SkinTool
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: Plugin Manager: loading Global Plugins Completed.
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: LoadSkin: C:\Program Files\Road Runner\Skins\BMV2old\
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: Plugin Manager: loading SkinDir Plugins...
                              8/12/2009 9:56:44 AM: Plugin Manager: loading SkinDir Plugins Completed.
                              8/12/2009 9:56:46 AM: CheckResume: ResumeMusic=1 WasRadio=0
                              8/12/2009 9:56:46 AM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, , False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:46 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONSKINSTART", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:46 AM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, ONSKINSTART, False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:46 AM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, , False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:46 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONSONGSTART", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:46 AM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, ONSONGSTART, False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:49 AM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:49 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:49 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:49 AM: Executing: AUDIO
                              8/12/2009 9:56:49 AM: Enter Exec: True, audio_player.skin, , False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:49 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:49 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSOURCECHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:49 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONSOURCECHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:52 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:52 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:52 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:52 AM: Executing: VOL+
                              8/12/2009 9:56:52 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL+, False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:52 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:52 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:52 AM: Executing: VOL+
                              8/12/2009 9:56:52 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL+, False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:53 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||PLAY", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:53 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||PLAY", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:53 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "PLAY", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:53 AM: Executing: PLAY
                              8/12/2009 9:56:54 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, play, False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:56 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:56 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:56 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:56 AM: Executing: VOL+
                              8/12/2009 9:56:56 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL+, False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:57 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:57 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:57 AM: Executing: VOL+
                              8/12/2009 9:56:57 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL+, False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:57 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:57 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:57 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:57 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:58 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:58 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:58 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:58 AM: Executing: VOL+
                              8/12/2009 9:56:58 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL+, False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:58 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:58 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:58 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:59 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:59 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:59 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 9:56:59 AM: Executing: VOL-
                              8/12/2009 9:56:59 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL-, False
                              8/12/2009 9:57:03 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 9:57:03 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 9:57:03 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 9:57:03 AM: Executing: VOL-
                              8/12/2009 9:57:03 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL-, False
                              8/12/2009 9:57:10 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=0
                              8/12/2009 9:57:10 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=0
                              8/12/2009 9:57:10 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMSUSPEND
                              8/12/2009 9:57:10 AM: PrepareForHibernate: (Start)
                              8/12/2009 9:57:10 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONSUSPEND", False
                              8/12/2009 9:57:10 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSUSPEND", False
                              8/12/2009 9:57:10 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONSUSPEND, False
                              8/12/2009 9:57:10 AM: PrepareForHibernate: (After radio power's)
                              8/12/2009 9:57:10 AM: PrepareForHibernate: Event/File Flush (end sub)
                              8/12/2009 9:57:13 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMSUSPEND
                              8/12/2009 11:45:30 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMRESUMEAUTOMATIC
                              8/12/2009 11:45:30 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMRESUMESUSPEND
                              8/12/2009 11:45:30 AM: ---------------------------->
                              8/12/2009 11:45:30 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: (start)
                              8/12/2009 11:45:30 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: (Resuming = true)
                              8/12/2009 11:45:30 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMRESUMEAUTOMATIC
                              8/12/2009 11:45:32 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: (after resume delay)
                              8/12/2009 11:45:32 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONRESUME", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:32 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONRESUME", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:32 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONRESUME, False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:32 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: Start tuners... Sirius, XM, & HD
                              8/12/2009 11:45:32 AM: CheckResume: ResumeMusic=1 WasRadio=0
                              8/12/2009 11:45:33 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: (End Sub)
                              8/12/2009 11:45:33 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMRESUMESUSPEND
                              8/12/2009 11:45:33 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: (Hibernated = False)
                              8/12/2009 11:45:44 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:44 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:44 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:44 AM: Executing: VOL+
                              8/12/2009 11:45:44 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL+, False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:46 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:46 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:46 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL+", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:46 AM: Executing: VOL+
                              8/12/2009 11:45:46 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL+, False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:50 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:50 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:50 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:50 AM: Executing: EXIT
                              8/12/2009 11:45:50 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:50 AM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, ONSCREENCHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:55 AM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:55 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:55 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:55 AM: Executing: AUDIO
                              8/12/2009 11:45:55 AM: Enter Exec: True, audio_player.skin, , False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:55 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:45:55 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONSCREENCHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:12 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:12 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:12 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:12 AM: Executing: EXIT
                              8/12/2009 11:46:12 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:12 AM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, ONSCREENCHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:16 AM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VIDEO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:16 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VIDEO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:16 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "VIDEO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:16 AM: Executing: VIDEO
                              8/12/2009 11:46:19 AM: Que Exec: True, video_player.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:19 AM: Que Exec: True, video_player.skin, "ONSOURCECHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:19 AM: Leave Exec: False, video_player.skin, ONSOURCECHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:19 AM: Enter Exec: False, video_player.skin, , False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:19 AM: Que Exec: True, video_player.skin, "ONSONGSTART", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:19 AM: Leave Exec: False, video_player.skin, ONSONGSTART, False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:32 AM: Enter Exec: False, video_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:32 AM: Que Exec: True, video_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:32 AM: Que Exec: True, video_player.skin, "EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:32 AM: Executing: EXIT
                              8/12/2009 11:46:32 AM: Enter Exec: True, menu.skin, , False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:32 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:32 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONSONGSTART", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:32 AM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, ONSONGSTART, False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:32 AM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, , False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:32 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONSONGSTART", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:32 AM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, ONSONGSTART, False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:54 AM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:54 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:54 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:54 AM: Executing: AUDIO
                              8/12/2009 11:46:54 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:54 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSOURCECHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:46:54 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONSOURCECHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 11:47:01 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||PLAY", False
                              8/12/2009 11:47:01 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||PLAY", False
                              8/12/2009 11:47:01 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "PLAY", False
                              8/12/2009 11:47:01 AM: Executing: PLAY
                              8/12/2009 11:47:01 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, play, False
                              8/12/2009 11:50:02 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, , False
                              8/12/2009 11:50:02 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSONGSTART", False
                              8/12/2009 11:50:02 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONSONGSTART, False
                              8/12/2009 11:51:14 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=0
                              8/12/2009 11:51:14 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=0
                              8/12/2009 11:51:14 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMSUSPEND
                              8/12/2009 11:51:14 AM: PrepareForHibernate: (Start)
                              8/12/2009 11:51:14 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONSUSPEND", False
                              8/12/2009 11:51:14 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSUSPEND", False
                              8/12/2009 11:51:14 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONSUSPEND, False
                              8/12/2009 11:51:14 AM: PrepareForHibernate: (After radio power's)
                              8/12/2009 11:51:14 AM: PrepareForHibernate: Event/File Flush (end sub)
                              8/12/2009 11:51:16 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMSUSPEND
                              8/12/2009 11:55:16 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMRESUMEAUTOMATIC
                              8/12/2009 11:55:16 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMRESUMESUSPEND
                              8/12/2009 11:55:16 AM: ---------------------------->
                              8/12/2009 11:55:16 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: (start)
                              8/12/2009 11:55:16 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: (Resuming = true)
                              8/12/2009 11:55:16 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMRESUMEAUTOMATIC
                              8/12/2009 11:55:18 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: (after resume delay)
                              8/12/2009 11:55:18 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONRESUME", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:18 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONRESUME", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:18 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONRESUME, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:18 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: Start tuners... Sirius, XM, & HD
                              8/12/2009 11:55:18 AM: CheckResume: ResumeMusic=1 WasRadio=0
                              8/12/2009 11:55:19 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: (End Sub)
                              8/12/2009 11:55:19 AM: WM_POWERBROADCAST: wParam=PBT_APMRESUMESUSPEND
                              8/12/2009 11:55:19 AM: ResumeFromHibernate: (Hibernated = False)
                              8/12/2009 11:55:26 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:26 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:26 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:26 AM: Executing: VOL-
                              8/12/2009 11:55:26 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL-, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:27 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:27 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:27 AM: Executing: VOL-
                              8/12/2009 11:55:27 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL-, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:27 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:27 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:27 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "VOL-", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:27 AM: Executing: VOL-
                              8/12/2009 11:55:27 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, VOL-, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:29 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:29 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:29 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:29 AM: Executing: EXIT
                              8/12/2009 11:55:29 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:29 AM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, ONSCREENCHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:34 AM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:34 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:34 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:34 AM: Executing: AUDIO
                              8/12/2009 11:55:34 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:34 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONSCREENCHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:40 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||NEXT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:40 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||NEXT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:40 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "NEXT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:40 AM: Executing: NEXT
                              8/12/2009 11:55:40 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, NEXT, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:40 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, , False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:40 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSONGSTART", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:40 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONSONGSTART, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:41 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:41 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:41 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:41 AM: Executing: EXIT
                              8/12/2009 11:55:41 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:41 AM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, ONSCREENCHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:44 AM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:44 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:44 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "AUDIO", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:44 AM: Executing: AUDIO
                              8/12/2009 11:55:44 AM: Enter Exec: True, audio_player.skin, , False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:44 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:44 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONSCREENCHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:49 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||NEXT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:49 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||NEXT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:49 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "NEXT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:49 AM: Executing: NEXT
                              8/12/2009 11:55:49 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, NEXT, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:49 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, , False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:49 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONSONGSTART", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:49 AM: Leave Exec: False, audio_player.skin, ONSONGSTART, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:50 AM: Enter Exec: False, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:50 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:50 AM: Que Exec: True, audio_player.skin, "EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:50 AM: Executing: EXIT
                              8/12/2009 11:55:50 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:50 AM: Leave Exec: False, menu.skin, ONSCREENCHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:53 AM: Enter Exec: False, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:53 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:53 AM: Que Exec: True, menu.skin, "EXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:53 AM: Executing: EXIT
                              8/12/2009 11:55:53 AM: Que Exec: True, exit_menu.skin, "ONSCREENCHANGE", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:53 AM: Leave Exec: False, exit_menu.skin, ONSCREENCHANGE, False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Enter Exec: False, exit_menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||QUIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Que Exec: True, exit_menu.skin, "ONBTNPRESS||QUIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Que Exec: True, exit_menu.skin, "QUIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Executing: QUIT
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Enter Exec: True, exit_menu.skin, "ONEXIT", False
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Queued: "ONEXIT"
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Shutdown: (1)
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Shutdown: (2)
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Shutdown: (3)
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Shutdown: (4)
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Plugin Manager: ALL Plugins unloaded.
                              8/12/2009 11:55:57 AM: Shutdown: (5)
                              8/12/2009 11:55:59 AM: Shutdown: (6)
                              8/12/2009 11:55:59 AM: Shutdown: (7)
                              8/12/2009 11:56:00 AM: Shutdown

Comment

Working...
                              X