WMP player crash RR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WMP player crash RR

When i try to use wmp like player audio, I can to lokk for an album, a file , but when i launch the play function , RR crash .

I upload my debug file.

Thanks for any help.
    Attached Files

Please post a screenshot of the ERROR (Crash) message. I have seen WMP crash because of an unstable version of FFDShow only. Chances are you have a video codec that is causing the problem.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino View Post
      Please post a screenshot of the ERROR (Crash) message. I have seen WMP crash because of an unstable version of FFDShow only. Chances are you have a video codec that is causing the problem.

Comment

Oh great.. Vista error messages now have even less detail than XP (which would have likely showed the application that caused the issue). You may have to look into Control Panel's event log to see more details on that error (if anything will be useful from there).

In any case, this is highly likely a Video Codec issue -- are you using FFDShow ? if so, what version ? do you remember which codecs you installed on the machine ? and lastly, what WMP version is this ?
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Got's to love the ole Vista...
          RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
          Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
          Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
          RRMedia
          RRExtended
          DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."