when i try to lauch it i get Run-time error '9' subscript out of range

Any ideas?
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Originally posted by WebDog
    when i try to lauch it i get Run-time error '9' subscript out of range

Any ideas?
    This the latest version ? show me your RR.INI after you configured it and I'll definitely look at it.. also, does this happen after you click the EXE or after some screen show up (I mean, I know it's after launching but do you even see anything before you get the error?).

Let me know...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

im thnking it may be the computer, since i cant get it to play any music at all
      im gona check all the drivers and ****. lol
      1990 Jeep Cherokee
      2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
      2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

I'm having the "subscript out of range" error...read in another thread that it has to do with the sound card. I don't even have a sound card in my development box! Let me swap a sound card from another machine and I'll see what happens...
        CarPC #3: 99% Complete
        Pentium M 1.7Ghz, 1GB DDR2 RAM
        DVD/CD-RW installed in dash below monitor
        OEM LCD relocated for 7" Touchscreen
        Wi-Fi, GPS, PS2 controllers...
        500+ full albums
        4,000+ video games
        music videos, movies, & more!
        old carPC

Comment

Originally posted by ITL
          I'm having the "subscript out of range" error...read in another thread that it has to do with the sound card. I don't even have a sound card in my development box! Let me swap a sound card from another machine and I'll see what happens...
          hehehe.. I don't think I have made support for systems without a sound card.. and honetly due to the nature of the application, I don't think I should worry about it...

Sorry but I don't even have a computer without a sound card to test it on..
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Caused by the sound card, or lach thereof...

See this thread
            500+ full albums
            4,000+ video games
            old carPC

Comment

Originally posted by ITL
              Caused by the sound card, or lach thereof...

See this thread
              It sounds about right... I mean, without the mixer working, the "array" of mixers is empty, which could give you such error when trying to use that info. I'll try disable one of the sound cards I have to see what happens..
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

I have finaly got around to testing the software and im getting this same error this time its on my home pc with working sound card.

Heres a screen shot of the error. http://www.pimpedwheels.com/photogallery/RRerror9.jpg
                1990 Jeep Cherokee
                2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

sounds like a problem with an array
                  Crouching Tiger, Drunken Kitty

Comment

array? any way to fix it?
                    1990 Jeep Cherokee
                    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by WebDog
                      array? any way to fix it?
                      This is something to do with the List display in RR.. what do you have loaded as playlist in winamp ? is that "projection" file one of your mp3s ??

I can add preventions in the list object to make it not give you that error, but it definitely won't fix your problem if we can't find what's causing it..

Also, I'm assuming you're getting that error as soon as you click to go into the audio player screen... have you tried a different skin ??

Please let me know as I want to find out what's goin on...
                      You can also add me to your Trillian list (see my profile info), so we can talk about it...
                      Thanks..
                      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                        Also, I'm assuming you're getting that error as soon as you click to go into the audio player screen... have you tried a different skin ??

I tried MediaCar before RR and got the error when trying to launch the app. I imagine if you removed your sound card and tried to run MediaCar, you'd get the same error. I believe I got the same error with RR before installing a sound card. It'd probably do the same for RR because they use the same foundation right? Anyways, maybe that'll help you troubleshoot.
                        500+ full albums
                        4,000+ video games
                        old carPC

Comment

Just out of intrest I got this one today as well when trying to launch an app.... see other thred which I posted...

Terran
                          My Project Site

Comment

Originally posted by ccsnet
                            Just out of intrest I got this one today as well when trying to launch an app.... see other thred which I posted...

Terran
                            If you hava a buggy skin that could definitely happen. I'm going to add some prevention against that.. (recheck your posts..)

Also, I want to point out RR has nothing of MediaCar, I have even tested RR on a computer with no sound card and it did NOT give me any issue, but then again it was one of the latest versions.
                            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
                            X