Rescaling skin an song position slider problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescaling skin an song position slider problem

Found a problem with rescaling a skin together with the song position slider.

Try this in general.ini:
    OriginalWidth =800
    OriginalHeight=600
    ShowWidth=640
    ShowHeight=480

and click on the Song Position Slider, and you will see what i mean, the mouseclick is still using the original width, height seems to be OK...

I think that the Volume Slider has the same problem...

Originally posted by Passe
    Found a problem with rescaling a skin together with the song position slider.

Try this in general.ini:
    OriginalWidth =800
    OriginalHeight=600
    ShowWidth=640
    ShowHeight=480

and click on the Song Position Slider, and you will see what i mean, the mouseclick is still using the original width, height seems to be OK...

I think that the Volume Slider has the same problem...
    I'll check it out.. it's hard to test everything after adding needing features..

EDIT: I've found the bug, and it only happens with two sliders: Song position and Video Position.. I still have to find a way to fix it..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

This has been fixed in the last versions of RR...
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks, working great now...

Comment

Working...
        X