Problem with parenthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with parenthesis

When there's a parenthesis in the name or tag of a songs it don't visualize the playlist correctly (less items).

If you exit and run RR the list is right. Else you have to delete parenthesis
    See my car and donate for spinning logos at www.ildena.it/carpc

Originally posted by ildena
    When there's a parenthesis in the name or tag of a songs it don't visualize the playlist correctly (less items).

If you exit and run RR the list is right. Else you have to delete parenthesis
    I quote myself.
    It's not a parenthesis problem (it was just a case)
    The problem is that if you load a list of 10 songs and then you load a list of 6 in the playlist are shown the new 6 plus the last 4 of the previous list (complete pathname) but you can't listen them
    Viceversa if you load a 6 songs list and then a 10 you see onli the first 6 of the second list but you can listen also the last ghost track

And seen that I'm a... how can I translate italian "Rompi cazzo"... "Dick breaker" I have also some problem with some vis effect both in carpc and desktop: some milk drop effect let view the RR window fast blinking on the background...

Thank you for your patience

Comment

I quote myself.
      It's not a parenthesis problem (it was just a case)
      The problem is that if you load a list of 10 songs and then you load a list of 6 in the playlist are shown the new 6 plus the last 4 of the previous list (complete pathname) but you can't listen them
      Viceversa if you load a 6 songs list and then a 10 you see onli the first 6 of the second list but you can listen also the last ghost track

And seen that I'm a... how can I translate italian "Rompi cazzo"... "Dick breaker" I have also some problem with some vis effect both in carpc and desktop: some milk drop effect let view the RR window fast blinking on the background...

Thank you for your patience
      I believe to have solved both issues you stated.... wait new release..
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

V______________t______________y___________________ __________________________________________________ _e______________h______________o__________________ __________________________________________________ __r______________a______________u_________________ __________________________________________________ ___y______________n_______________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________k

Comment

what does that mean ? haha
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
            what does that mean ? haha
            That I'm an idiot!

Comment

That I'm an idiot!
              with your imaging and flash skills ? very doubtfull
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
              X