Runtime Error in audio player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runtime Error in audio player

when ever I click on a track in the audio player, I get a runtime error and road runner closes. Looking for a resolution or just an FYI

It says,
    Run Time Error "9":
    Subscript out of range
    You can still have something if you have nothing

Originally posted by HummDinger
    when ever I click on a track in the audio player, I get a runtime error and road runner closes. Looking for a resolution or just an FYI

It says,
    Run Time Error "9":
    Subscript out of range
    Yeah, I'm looking into that.. 3rd person to report that.. since the project ever started... there's gotta be something in common... I'm going to add preventions against that.. can you try going into the video player and pressing the "list" button ? see if it crashes too ?
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Just freezes in the list menu. This runtime error only happens on my car computer. Really not sure why.
      Im using Win2k
      Epiam 10000
      512mb ram
      All drivers are updated and running all latest MS updates
      A lot of other front end problems with this machine to. The only one that runs stable is Frodo for some reason. Centrafuse is pretty buggy on my carputer as well.
      Anyway, thanks for the help the program and all the support

Comment

Have you tried a different skin?

Please try this version (extra preventions)..
        http://rmc.pimpedwheels.com/RoadRunnerBinary.zip
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Ok that worked with the video list thing. I will give this a shot in my car tommorrow before work. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X