Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visualization Window Pop-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Visualization Window Pop-up

    I'm currently using RR on my desktop. I get a problem when RR is minimized and a new song starts. After a random number seconds the visualization window (AVS window) in winamp pops up. I close the window and minimize the player again, after the start of the next song the same thing happens again. The window does not popup if you have RR maximized.
    Installed
    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

    Check Out My Install!!!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Quattro-A4
    I'm currently using RR on my desktop. I get a problem when RR is minimized and a new song starts. After a random number seconds the visualization window (AVS window) in winamp pops up. I close the window and minimize the player again, after the start of the next song the same thing happens again. The window does not popup if you have RR maximized.
    Never tried that.. so I'll take a look..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

    Comment


    • #3
      I figure out this "bug", (re) download after I've posted this message and you'll have a fix for this..
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

      "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by guino
        I figure out this "bug", (re) download after I've posted this message and you'll have a fix for this..
        Carpcnoobie post #47 in RR27Late thread, mentions vis popup on exiting video. I've found out that this was my problem in my earlier post when I said I got a black screen on exiting video, it is a vis popup and has not been fixed in "rr27Latefixes" which I D/L'd about 9:30GMT. Also time & date on main RR screen are drawn twice in slightly different positions making it look like it's corrupt.

        Wizz
        Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
        Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
        Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by wizz
          Carpcnoobie post #47 in RR27Late thread, mentions vis popup on exiting video. I've found out that this was my problem in my earlier post when I said I got a black screen on exiting video, it is a vis popup and has not been fixed in "rr27Latefixes" which I D/L'd about 9:30GMT. Also time & date on main RR screen are drawn twice in slightly different positions making it look like it's corrupt.

          Wizz
          The font thing souds like a skin issue, please double check there isn't two lines for "DATE" and "TIME" there.. I'd try redownloading 2-27 anyway just to be sure.. I actually fixed it after I posted the release (note that it isn't even a listed change).
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

          "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by guino
            The font thing souds like a skin issue, please double check there isn't two lines for "DATE" and "TIME" there.. I'd try redownloading 2-27 anyway just to be sure.. I actually fixed it after I posted the release (note that it isn't even a listed change).
            I checked that straight away & there are not two lines in the skin menu.ini. Some of the other Guys in a different thread seemed to touch on it too. They were saying their LCD fonts were changed and both fonts were displayed together. This was also on the RR main screen, so I think they are describing the same problem.(this was post#57 in 2/27 release (fixes) )
            BTW I am using the main skin without the song title scroll, but including the flash anim.

            Wizz
            Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
            Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
            Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

            Comment


            • #7
              Do you have internationalization disabled ?
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

              "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by guino
                Do you have internationalization disabled ?
                No I haven't, never touched that option.
                This problem has only appeared on the very last update to 2/27, never before.

                Wizz
                Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
                Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
                Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

                Comment


                • #9
                  well, if you don't use foreign chars you SHOULD disable internationalization..
                  Ride Runner RR's Myspace

                  "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                  "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by guino
                    I figure out this "bug", (re) download after I've posted this message and you'll have a fix for this..
                    Just re-downloaded it now and I haven't been able to reproduce the screen pop-up. Great work.
                    Installed
                    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

                    Check Out My Install!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by guino
                      well, if you don't use foreign chars you SHOULD disable internationalization..
                      Guino Check out new thread in Bug Tracker "Wath is this". That is exactly what I am experiencing
                      And I WILL disable internationalization.

                      Wizz
                      Car : Ford Focus Zetec S 1800cc
                      Carpc :Galaxy GT-P1000 Original 7in Tab
                      Mounted in "On Dash" Custom Install

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X