Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio problem

Tested in my car the 30/03 update.
    all ok, only one problem with the Radio module.
    Is ok all functions, but the number of freq. receiver don't displayed ,only the name and position of preset.
    Displayed ok the freq in all other module by RR
    Only in the Radio module the problem.

Check, the RR.ini its ok.

EDIT:the GPS Com port setting and hother path to the GPS add functions in Config utility is only if I use Mappoint (GPS Com port,location,etc...)?

The mute volume to message work with MM?

Mauri

I haven't changed anything with the Radio... I'm assuming you use Radiator.. screenshot please (including taskbar AND Radiator) ?

The volume mute works for MapPoint and the SAY command in RR ONLY. You can still use MM's option to mute volume..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Ok Guino,fixed!
      In Radio_player.skin the label is write " FREQUENCY"
      Change with " FREQUENCE" and all ok.

Thanks

Mauri

Comment

ohh... it surprises me you had not tired a different skin before anything..
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

possibly similar problem. Mine shows any freq >107.00 (using radiator) as 0.00FM (even though radiator will show proper freq.) This also causes problems with presets. I can't change to/from it.

Comment

Every time I restart RR I lose all my radio presets, using a Silabs. Tried it in DigitalFX2 and FreedomUltimate

Anyone got any ideas?
            My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
            NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

Working...
            X